Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm now Rock Cartwright!

red zone

O.K..... Calm down Blondie! I'm not really Rock, but with my 700th post I have been upgraded to "Role Player" which carrys with it, the image of Rock toting the rock!

I always wore #40 when I played in deference to Gale Sayers; The Kansas Comet. So when Rock showed up from Kansas State (Gale went to KU) wearing #40, I knew he was a keeper.

I have a couple authentic #40s including the throwback. While wearing my home white #40, I got Rocks attention before the Vikings game. He pointed at me, I pointed at him, we gave a couple obligatory chest pounds, and the 'Skins went out and took care of business.

#40 ROCKS!!

:point2sky

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

Haha reminds me of a story...at training camp this year these 4 little kids maybe 8 years old were screaming ROCK CARTWRIGHT for like 30minutes until he finally turned around and waived at em. Of course that only prompted more......

you aren't 8 are you?

haha

Originally posted by red zone

O.K..... Calm down Blondie! I'm not really Rock, but with my 700th post I have been upgraded to "Role Player" which carrys with it, the image of Rock toting the rock!

I always wore #40 when I played in deference to Gale Sayers; The Kansas Comet. So when Rock showed up from Kansas State (Gale went to KU) wearing #40, I knew he was a keeper.

I have a couple authentic #40s including the throwback. While wearing my home white #40, I got Rocks attention before the Vikings game. He pointed at me, I pointed at him, we gave a couple obligatory chest pounds, and the 'Skins went out and took care of business.

#40 ROCKS!!

:point2sky

#40 ROCKS!!

Yep!

Congrats on being Rock for a while.

Hopefully he will continue to be a role player for the Skins.

Blondie

I went to the Skins vs. Packers game this year and when the entire stadium, including me, started screaming and chanting "Ramsey! Ramsey!" Rock turned to the crowd and tried to get them to stop it. It didn't work, we still wanted Brunell's head, but I respected that he was trying to look out for his teammate.

Originally posted by BornASkinsFan83

I went to the Skins vs. Packers game this year and when the entire stadium, including me, started screaming and chanting "Ramsey! Ramsey!" Rock turned to the crowd and tried to get them to stop it. It didn't work, we still wanted Brunell's head, but I respected that he was trying to look out for his teammate.

Rock is a class act and I wish him luck in wherever the rest of his career takes him, whether it's with my beloved Redskins or somewhere else.

Originally posted by Blondie

#40 ROCKS!!

Yep!

Congrats on being Rock for a while.

Hopefully he will continue to be a role player for the Skins.

Blondie

Although he didn't do well against Minn. I still think that he should be used for short yardage and goal line plays, instead of Betts.

Although he didn't do well against Minn. I still think that he should be used for short yardage and goal line plays, instead of Betts.

I wish Rock would put his weight back on. I think he'd be more valuable if he was back up in the mid-220 lb range. Put him in the "I" behind 270 lb. Mike Sellers and you'd have one h*ll of a Heavy Jumbo formation back field.

See what you can do about talking Rock into packing on a few more lbs wouldya Blondie? ;)

Originally posted by jrfriedm

He was godawful in short yardage situations last year. He's not explosive enough without the weight from the previous year.

Originally posted by red zone

I wish Rock would put his weight back on. I think he'd be more valuable if he was back up in the mid-220 lb range. Put him in the "I" behind 270 lb. Mike Sellers and you'd have one h*ll of a Heavy Jumbo formation back field.

See what you can do about talking Rock into packing on a few more lbs wouldya Blondie? ;)

We talk about it all the time.

He says he will put some weight back on.....the lost quite a bit this year.

Right now he is chilin.....at home.

Blondie

Originally posted by Mufumonk

He was godawful in short yardage situations last year. He's not explosive enough without the weight from the previous year.

Just to clear the "godawful".....he carried the ball exactly 3 times all year.

Last plays of 2 different games.

:rolleyes:

Blondie

Archived