Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cowgirls fans always parade their SB victory count vis the skins....

fansince62

Who will get back faster???? Whoever can find a decent quarterback first. Right now, that's anyone's guess. Right-O???

Here's a better question--------If the best Cowboy team of the 90's played the best Skins team of the 80's, who do you think would win?????

...and let us not forget that we can add what I refer to as the "phantom" super bowl victory to our stats. That is, during one super bowl year for the cowgirls we beat them twice. That makes us the superbowl champs for that year in my book. Take that trophy out of Dallas and send it to the Danny :D

speaking of Super Bowls, it is interesting to note that the BRONCOS have actually been to more of them than any other team in the NFL, save Dallas.

of course, they are just 2-4 in those contests. And the 4 losses were just excruciating to watch. :hammer:

Frankly, being 2-3 in Superbowls really bugged me (and probably most Cowboys fans) during the 80s, especially as we watched the 9ers go 4-0 during that span. But going 3-0 in a 4 year span kind of took the sting off a little bit. This is a total homer view, but when I think of how close the Cowboys were to 7-1 or 8-0, it just makes me crazy...

:twitch:

Actually, the Skins have won the same number of world titles as Dallas.

Counting the Skins NFL Championship game victories in 1937 and '42 added to our 3 SB titles, we have 5. Dallas has two more "Super Bowls," but the same number of world titles as the Skins with 5.

Yeah I know we've been around what, 28 years longer than the Boys. They have played in 3 more SB's though and had won just 2 of their first 5 while the Skins have won 3 of their first 5 SB's.

So if the Skins go 3-0 in their next 3 like Dallas in the 90's, they'll have one more SB title after 8 trips.

HTTR!!

Both the skins and cowgirls had to play other teams to win there Super Bowls, but when the skins and the girls played each other in 2 NFC Championship games(from the '72 and the '82 seasons) the skins won BOTH of them. To me head to head in Championship games mean more. So, deal with that cowpuke fans.:puke:

So they have been to more SB's. Not that we would take that away from them, but, They did what they had to do and get credit for a job well done.

We have work to do, period.

Yeah we did meet them three times in playoffs or Championship.

NFC titles 2 NFC playoffs -1

They knocked us out of contention a couple of times, like the Cards.

Now we can change that and this is "Only the Beginning!"

Archived