Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you had only known...

JJredskins00

Originally posted by JJredskins00

After watching the Redskins last playoff game January 15th, 2000, what would you have done if someone told you, or if you KNEW that the Redskins would not play another playoff game until AT LEAST January 2006? This is a question that I pondered today.

I would have told that Eagles fan that at least we won playoff games when someone other than Norv was our coach..

Originally posted by JJredskins00

After watching the Redskins last playoff game January 15th, 2000, what would you have done if someone told you, or if you KNEW that the Redskins would not play another playoff game until AT LEAST January 2006? This is a question that I pondered today.

That game was one of those rock bottom type games , so I would have believed anything.

I wouldnt have agreed w/them, that 99 team w/Norv should have been much better than it was....If Snyderatto would have left that team alone and not added "Primetime", Carrier and old man river(Bruce Smith) we would have been fine and probably went back to the playoffs the next yr...

Originally posted by jtyler42

I wouldnt have agreed w/them, that 99 team w/Norv should have been much better than it was....If Snyderatto would have left that team alone and not added "Primetime", Carrier and old man river(Bruce Smith) we would have been fine and probably went back to the playoffs the next yr...

How is that? How did those signings make our offense suck? Did signing Peion, Bruce Smith, Carrier etc cause Brad Johnson and Michael Westbrook to get injured? Now, I am not advocating these moves. Those signings did hurt our cap, and were on freakin old vets, but I don't see how they made our offense worse. Our defense became better.

No comment on Jeff George.

Archived