All Philadelphia Eagles Fans

YOU'RE INVITED

Chokefest 2005

Sunday January 23rd, 2005 3 PM

Lincoln Financial Field

Philadelphia, PA.

Rain (Snow) or Shine!!!

*Be sure to bring your tissues.

**Professional Medical Staff will be on hand to assist with any choking. (Significant choking expected.) ( See fine print below)

Medical staff may be unable to assist due to choking themselves

Oh my Goodness, all the humanity, the city of Philly is on fire.. They are beating TO with his cane.. oh my GOD macdoody is getting beat up by the fans... Oh wait breaking news, we are going straight to Bob, Bob what do you have? Hello Jim this is a miracle, Pinkston is catching all the chunky soup cans that are being thrown at him.. too bad he didn't catch the winning TD somehow he lost in the lights again!! :cheers:

Originally posted by skins1972

Oh my Goodness, all the humanity, the city of Philly is on fire.. They are beating TO with his cane.. oh my GOD macdoody is getting beat up by the fans... Oh wait breaking news, we are going straight to Bob, Bob what do you have? Hello Jim this is a miracle, Pinkston is catching all the chunky soup cans that are being thrown at him.. too bad he didn't catch the winning TD somehow he lost in the lights again!! :cheers:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh the humanity! :rotflmao: :eaglesuck

Oh, I missed this one on the first read through...VERY FUNNY!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Archived