Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Alert!

Glenn X

The envelope is about to explode...Let's just hope the admins don't see this thread, and if they do, then turn to the other cheek

:D

OVER THE TOP WARNING :)

Sorry, but, nipples are close, but, this picture is a bit more than normal. I have saved it.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

So nipples are still cool? It's all good...I can dig it. Hopefully I didn't misunderstand, cuz I ain't plannin' on getting banned :D

I hear ya, Orange. A cheesecake pic of mine got deleted off of here awhile back because it contained merely a hint of pubeage. It's cool, though. I understand where the line is now. :) Nippleage is A-OK; pubic hair and bagina ain't.

For demonstrative purposes, here's an example of what is passable, folks. :D

Originally posted by cdanrun

Is that really her? If it is, I never would have thought she would pose topless.

“THIS IS A FAKE, AN ARTISTIC PARODY CURRENTLY PROTECTED UNDER THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.”

Oh well. At least this is real:

sample1f.jpg

BTW, I was talking about the picture itself here, not the breasts depicted therein. :D

WARNING: This website’s admins have recently made clear that they will no longer permit the presence of nipples or any other “unmentionable bits” in future Babe Pics; skimpy bikinis only from now on.

Originally posted by Glenn X

“THIS IS A FAKE, AN ARTISTIC PARODY CURRENTLY PROTECTED UNDER THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.”

Oh well. At least this is real:

sample1f.jpg

BTW, I was talking about the picture itself here, not the breasts depicted therein. :D

WARNING: This website’s admins have recently made clear that they will no longer permit the presence of nipples or any other “unmentionable bits” in future Babe Pics; skimpy bikinis only from now on.

HOLY ****!! LOOK AT DEM BIGG TITTIES!!!:jerkoff:

Archived