Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very close all we need is!!!!

bricucci

Fellow extremers, we are not far away and here is what we need and mark my words you will see!

1. An new offensive coordinator/assistant. I don't see Gibbs giving up play calling but I do see Don Breaux retiring this year and fresh blood coming in! Okay I've actually heard it from someone who heard from someone close to the team that this will happen!!

2. An addition to the offensive line!

3. Upgrade at WR either Lav gets surgery or we have to get a #1.

4. Def End help not a priority but would make the D even better.

Remember this team lost 7 games by 7 points or less and were close in the 4th quarter of the other 3 games. For those of you claiming Spurrier did a better job ---- Shame on you!!! Record might not show it, but this team is better than lasts years team and will improve next year.

As I see it the 4 problems can be solved via draft and a midlevel freeagent signing.

:point2sky

i agree we are better this year than last , least we didnt get shut out by dallas this time and didnt have a QB walk away with a 0.0 rating ! =O ..... i think coles can be a great number 1 receiver when healthy we need a solid 2 and 3 receiver to help not to mention the frikin line , everything starts with the o-line EVERYTHING = D

To focus on what we need next year (I'm tired of saying that!), I look at a lot of what-ifs. Portis doesn't fumble or Gardner does not drop the TD, we beat the Giants. We block better against Cleveland and we convert a 2-4 and probably go on to win. Bettis makes his block or Brunell doesn't fumble, we at least go ot against B-Moore. I could go on but we need to execute the basic plays. The question is can that problem, which seems to have been carried over for the last two seasons, be fixed.

Originally posted by RC

To focus on what we need next year (I'm tired of saying that!), I look at a lot of what-ifs. Portis doesn't fumble or Gardner does not drop the TD, we beat the Giants. We block better against Cleveland and we convert a 2-4 and probably go on to win. Bettis makes his block or Brunell doesn't fumble, we at least go ot against B-Moore. I could go on but we need to execute the basic plays. The question is can that problem, which seems to have been carried over for the last two seasons, be fixed.

RC you stole a lot of my thunder. I'm always enthusiastic about the prospects of a new season. But I too am tired of being disappointed after landing so many F/As only to fall on our face come regular season.

However, I'm hoping The Coach's return is something we've all hoped for. Keep the faith!!

:helmet: I agree with all of you. We need to continue to have our D kick ass, but like I say only having a strong D will not carry us for long as well as an Offense.......we simply need to make some adjustments. The hard thing to grasp is that we have a huuggeee amount of talent! (or cap shows we paid plenty for them as well) We need to incorporate it together as one unit. Thats when we will be the Skins of the old days! :helmet: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived