Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bugles answers Bmitch

afparent

Wow, on Comcast sports, they showed joe bugle the tape of Bmitch calling out portis and taylor about being bigger than the team.

Buges responded by saying Bmitch was a good redskins and he appreciates him speaking his mind, but they do not have an attitude problem on the redskins

when the comcast reporter attempted to end the interview, Buges went out of his way to ask the reporter to tell Bmitch thanks for his comments. he looked a little upset and i don't know if he was being sarcastic or not. Very interesting

Also, they mention an article in the baltimore sun about the ravens having a divided lockeroom and Ed Reed is unmanageable. Billick denied it.

Originally posted by afparent

Wow, on Comcast sports, they showed joe bugle the tape of Bmitch calling out portis and taylor about being bigger than the team.

Buges responded by saying Bmitch was a good redskins and he appreciates him speaking his mind, but they do not have an attitude problem on the redskins

when the comcast reporter attempted to end the interview, Buges went out of his way to ask the reporter to tell Bmitch thanks for his comments. he looked a little upset and i don't know if he was being sarcastic or not. Very interesting

Also, they mention an article in the baltimore sun about the ravens having a divided lockeroom and Ed Reed is unmanageable. Billick denied it.

i'd like to see that ravens article :D

Originally posted by afparent

ok, r u saying he thanked Bmitch because he can't say anything?

Yes.

And after watching Monday Night Live..........I am thinking there IS something to what BMitch said.

R Thomas stepped up. Doc spoke his mind also. Even though Springs at first said he didnt see anything wrong with it......he agreed with Doc at the end. Win first....show what you can do.....then you have the right.

Blondie

Archived