Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We'll never make the playoffs..

ljer

..until this improves.

Our record in the NFC East since 1993 is a paltry 30-59.

With 9 of those victories coming against the gutless Phoenix/Arizona Cards until their move out of the East in 2002.

ONE SEASON with a winning record vs. the division in 1999. (playoff year).

Until we find a way the beat the Giants, Eagles and Cowgirls, I'm afraid our misery will continue.

It's all about the division. It really is.

I will agree with you in about 2-3yrs if those #s and stats stay the same.

I have a GREAT feeling about next season. I had it before this season. but as a fan and hope. I thought Gibbs could pull some magic this year. but we had too many things to fix.

but in time my friend in time.

lets wait and see!

Originally posted by ljer

..until this improves.

Our record in the NFC East since 1993 is a paltry 30-59.

With 9 of those victories coming against the gutless Phoenix/Arizona Cards until their move out of the East in 2002.

ONE SEASON with a winning record vs. the division in 1999. (playoff year).

Until we find a way the beat the Giants, Eagles and Cowgirls, I'm afraid our misery will continue.

It's all about the division. It really is.

SO true. Good post.

Its just so, so sad that WE ALL thought this would come to an end this year...

We couldnt have been more wrong. Our division record is the same as it was last year w/the win against the Giants...again. (1-5)

...I dont see any reason why this will change next year...the Cowboys will get only better, the Eagles will stay good and only improve & the Giants cant get any worse + will have Manning in his 2nd year... I think things are going to be 5-11 or worse next year...

...I think we should keep our D intact except draft a DE who could start right away, sit Wynn's sorry a** on this bench or cut him who cares. Maybe draft a safety to go w/S.Taylor and cut/trade Bowen or keep him around for depth...

Our Offense is a mystery...I'd like to blame the scheme/gameplanning that seems to be more bland than vanilla ice cream.

Originally posted by afparent

All I can say is it will be that much sweeter when we do make the playoffs

So true.

Good points about having a better record against our division rivals, generally speaking, if you can't show up against your division, your team just wallows in mediocrity.

Archived