Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This ranting about Portis and Taylor being "bigger than the team" is....

diego1115

Originally posted by goskins

I hate Redskins Postgame on Comcast..

The Best postgame coverage is Redskins extra on Fox 5 at 11pm.

Trevor Mattich (sp) is the man when it comes down do analysis of what the Redskins are doing right and wrong.

YEA, Mattich is a pretty good analyst.

Portis = 5 100 yard games

Redskins = 5 wins

coincidence? I think not. Portis isn't bigger than the team, he IS the team.....well, he's our offense at least.

And Taylor. I'm not sure I've seen anything different in what he's doing that most of the players on our defense aren't doing...

Talking a little smack and backing it up.

However, he said 2 or 3 players, which bothered me. Thrash has never been a guy to "stir the pot", that is why it bothered me so much.

Not that I'm going to"protect" a miami player, but Thrash saying that doesn't mean it was any particular player. Maybe it was Gardner....although now every stupid reciever, including coles is doing the 1st down BS. Maybe it was someone else....

I take back what I say about Portis being nasty, but B Mitch and Czaban calling him out as a me first type player is out of line

:laugh:

Portis not a "me firster"? What does wearing a championship fighting belt on the sidelines indicate to you? He's done it both in Denver and after a game as a skin....

What does not playing out his contract in Denver say? Whining abou the deal he SIGNED and AGREED to as a rookie? At least champ played his out before jumping ship....

What does wearing a different uniform that the rest of your teammates suggest (the socks issue).

He's definately an attention hog "me first' kind of guy.

Doesn't mean he's not or won't be a team player.... Riggins was as individual as they get but he was there for the team.

They just ran BMitch's comments to Buges on Sportsnite. Buges denied any locker room problems, but did say for them to thank BMitch for his comments.

BMitch's comments just seem to come across as "tough love" to me.

Archived