Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Report predictions

afparent

George michael says skins will beat dallas and make the playoffs

sonny says they will beat dallas and have a good shot at the playoffs. he also said the skins are playing their best ball right now

Riggo says they will beat dallas because they are on the way up and dallas is on the way down. sort of laughed about playoff

wilbon says the skins are the better team and will beat dallas. no comment on playoffs

I know there are some people that like Wilbon, but he is really starting to irk me. I know as a journalist that he should be objective but at that same time, he is paid by the Washington Post. With that being said, he should be willing to speculate things like playoff possibilities instead of just disregarding it completely.

Anyone else agree?

Originally posted by skinsfan93

Hey Warhead,

I like your sig, but maybe you should change ST's nickname to Grim Reaper, since that's what Lavar has nicknamed him?

Whatcha think?

Eh he's got a lot of nicknames. Terminator, Grim Reaper, I call him Warhead, remember Swoop in preseason?

I just ripped this banner off of another Skins forum. It was the best i could find. :D

Originally posted by goskins

Wilbon said that he wasn't taking questions in his CHAT HOUSE forum (on WP online) about the skins and the playoffs b/c he said there was NO WAY it was happening and wasn't going to waste his time talking about it.

I respect Wilbon but when it comes to Washington

sports in general, he's always so condescending.

I'm sorry Wilbon..perhaps you would be happier

in your native Chicago.:mad:

Archived