Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should us as redksins fans feel stupid....

HittinSkinz

Trotter was one of those people who i was happy that he was shown the door. His pay was 5x what it was worth and he rarely played well.

He was out of postition a lot, he doesn't cover well, and he'd get frustrated easlily leading to personal fouls when the game is on the line. Rarely did he ever make the "big play" to make up for it. Trotter is a good run stuffer and a good tackler, which is what he's asked to do in philly.

More power to him, but him being in the pro bowl is proof that only NFL coaches shold be able to vote.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

He wouldn't have been as good in your system.

Let's move on. We are happy with him, you were not.

Last year he wasn't good in our system, but I disagree that he wouldn't have worked well in Williams system. However I am glad we have Pierce as our middle linebacker. However I do hope we keep Barrow for depth. Unfortunatley we may not be able to keep him do to the salary cap.

Originally posted by HittinSkinz

For letting Trotter go...

he went to 2 pro bowls in philly... left and came here.. .and when he went back to philly... went to another probowl.... ARE WE CURSED?

#2 Defense without him or his replacement playing.

One of the worst defenses in the league when he was starting here last year.

Philly doesnt have a very good defense now with him and there is no way he deserves to be in the Pro Bowl.

The Pro Bowl voting lately reminds me of the time Jethro Tull won a grammy for being the best Heavy Metal band.

It's just something to laugh about and makes you realize that the Pro Bowl means zilch. Any person who holds a vote for the Hall of fame and uses # of pro bowls as a reference as to who should get in is an idiot that should have his vote given to someone with a clue. As it stands now Trotter is just as worthy of HOF consideration as Monk if you beileve in the Pro Bowl method of HOF voting like some assclowns.

How does Glover go to the PB over Griffin with about 1/2 as many tackles while playing on one of the worst defenses in the league and having a bad season . Griffin has 14 tackles for a loss according to ESPN. Glover has 3. Both have 1 forced fumble and Glover has 1/2 more sacks. WTF?

Trotter wasnt even named the Eagles starter until 6 games ago

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1920787

and somehow he makes the Pro bowl even though he didn't have any Ray Lewis like games in the past 6 games either?

Give me a break. I could see if we are talking about Mike Singletary/Ray Lewis or Lawrence Taylor but Trotter? Whatever. Pierce is #5 in the conference in tackles and has returned one of 2 ints for a TD. Trotter isnt even on the list for Tackles because he doesnt have many and has no ints and only 1 FF.

Originally posted by HittinSkinz

For letting Trotter go...

he went to 2 pro bowls in philly... left and came here.. .and when he went back to philly... went to another probowl.... ARE WE CURSED?

No, his probowl induction is COMPLETELY undeserved.. COMPLETELY! That spot should have gone to Antonio Pierce, who hasn't outplayed, outclassed, out performed in every way JT. Pro Bowl voting is flawed and needs to be fixed.

let me set the record str8 about trotter. THis guy is garbage, and got in merely by popularity. He was in washington and he missed tackles left and right. if you watch the eagles D up close, you will see that he missess plenty of tackles. This guy missese at least 2 or 3 key stops every week. if you remember in the eagles game vs the skins @ fed ex, coles gave him a stiff arm and set him in a grave and gained an extra 15 yards on a key 3rd conversion inside the red zone that set up a score. go to redskins.com in the photo gallery and check out the pics of the philly game. it will show how coles gave him something......put it as your wallpaper on your computer at work, thats what I did....its a nice reminder of why he's not in DC. No disrepect Trotter, but your not good enough to play on our D---PERIOD..

Archived