Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPNews just said the "Eagles are cursed!!!"

Dallsux

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Now without him, I don't see them making it to the Super Bowl. Again, I may be wrong...but then they said that I was wrong about electricity, too. ;)

You were also wrong about EVERYTHING YOU PREDICTED IN THE PREASEASON regarding the Eagles and Redskins.

But hey, why should we expect you to be objective now? You have to keep rooting for NFC East Team's to fold as to justify those faded tattoos. :D

Originally posted by f_dallas

I love the Redskins referring to the "classless" Eagles every time I turn around and there is a 4 page thread basically celebrating and injury to one of their best players....:rolleyes:

Well, you can look at it any way you want to, but I don't see ANYONE celebrating the injury itself, just the EFFECTS of it.

:eaglesuck

Well, you can look at it any way you want to, but I don't see ANYONE celebrating the injury itself, just the EFFECTS of it.

Explain to me the difference?

If Taylor went down with a career ending injury this week and I came over saying "It stinks that he's injured, but HURRRRAAAAAAAAYY! because it hurts the Skins"- explain to me how I'm celebrating one without the other? :doh:

Originally posted by f_dallas

Explain to me the difference?

If Taylor went down with a career ending injury this week and I came over saying "It stinks that he's injured, but HURRRRAAAAAAAAYY! because it hurts the Skins"- explain to me how I'm celebrating one without the other? :doh:

I obviously can't. If you haven't figured out the difference by now, then there is nothing more that can be said that will MAKE you understand. :doh:

I obviously can't. If you haven't figured out the difference by now, then there is nothing more that can be said that will MAKE you understand.

Fine- then I will use your logic to wish career ending injuries on all of the Skins players because it will make the Skins a worse team.

I will not be happy when they are hurt, but I will dance in the streets in joy.

How's that...

Bottom line is that with TO out, DCs can now CONCENTRATE wholly on McNabb & Westbrook. I think if Reid is smart, he should sit his starters for the rest of the regular season so no more injuries occur like this. But once they get into the playoffs, I'm not so sure that they won't be easy pickins for a team like the Falcons. Even if they make it to the Super Bowl, the AFC is MUCH stonger than the NFC this year & even with TO I didn't see them winning it all. Now without him, I don't see them making it to the Super Bowl. Again, I may be wrong...but then they said that I was wrong about electricity, too. ;)

Good point about sitting down players. I personally would play McNabb and Westbrook for about 1 half, especially with Westy's history on turf. I would allow Greg Lewis (the fastest Eagles with the most relaible hands left) to play the whole game. He is actually pretty good, he just needs to play more. As far a Freddie goes.....his time is limited...he has 2 games left to play for a contract from someone......hope he steps up or he'll be hosting WIP 610's Tailgate Party with Howard and Angelo.

I would be proud if they played hard in the Super Bowl and lost, then to play like chumps and win big.......its me, but i believe in earning what you get......if they play NE or Pitts, then they will make the NFC proud by their effort like Carolina did last year.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

CowboysSuckAzz has proven himself to be a scumbag and a celebrator of injuries.

He's been doing the same thing the entire time I've been on this site.

You're the guy who wanted the Shawn Springs concussion to be on "Jacked Up".

I'd count that has celebrating injuries. It would be just like me saying that Mike Minter's hit on McNabb that broke his ribs last year should be on "Jacked Up", or the play against the Cardinals during which McNabb broke his leg should be also. Or more recently, the hit on TO.

Originally posted by ross3909

All I have to say is Eagles better hope that a miracle does not happen and the Skins get into the playoffs. I honestly think that Greg Williams is salivating just thinking about playing a TO-less Eagles for the championship.

I'm betting that G Williams is thinking about the Cowboys right about now... but that's just me. ;)

CowboysSuckAzz has proven himself to be a scumbag and a celebrator of injuries.

He's been doing the same thing the entire time I've been on this site.

And you've proven yourself to be a gloater and overall toolshed...

your point?

:D

Originally posted by ross3909

All I have to say is Eagles better hope that a miracle does not happen and the Skins get into the playoffs. I honestly think that Greg Williams is salivating just thinking about playing a TO-less Eagles for the championship.

Yes. The Eagles should thank their lucky stars that the Skins were too horrible to make the playoffs in the worst NFC year in history.

That's a fantastic point.

Yes. The Eagles should thank their lucky stars that the Skins were too horrible to make the playoffs in the worst NFC year in history.

That's a fantastic point.

And what will you be saying this time if your Eagles don't

make it to the big dance, or not winning the SB????

Archived