Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ohalete (sp?) has great play!

fish

He's playing for the Cards these days and he just made a great play.

A Rams receiver (Holt I think) caught the ball inside the Card 5 and Ohalete came in, punched the ball away for the WR, and recovered it in the endzone, nullifying the Ram scoring possibility and getting the ball back for his O - a touchback.

Originally posted by roboas

I bet the Skins wish they still had them now. Aside from Sean Taylor, we've had a virtual saftey revolving door....and they're all banged up. Todd Franz plays like he won some kind of drawing to play defense on the skins for a day.

He plays Taylor's position. He is dog poo! This is the guy that wouldn't give Portis 26.

Next year we get 2 safeties back no one ever talks about Andre Lott but he played very well until getting hurt.

Originally posted by bricucci

He plays Taylor's position. He is dog poo! This is the guy that wouldn't give Portis 26.

Next year we get 2 safeties back no one ever talks about Andre Lott but he played very well until getting hurt.

He isn't as good as Taylor but he is a solid starter

I bet Andre Lott gets the start at SS next year, Im not terribly high on Bowen. Ryan Clark has done well, I feel bad for what his role will be next season.

I liked Iffy, but I mean, if Gregg Williams says we dont need Iffy, then I dont think we need Iffy.

Originally posted by bricucci

He still sucks!:doh:

BS, Iffy was a UDFA who was always a good special teamer for us and did a pretty damn good job as a starter for us, making several big plays that changed games.

The INT of A Brooks

The INT to trigger the comeback in Atlanta

The INT in the endzone of Tom Brady followed by the batted pass on the 4th down to win the game.

And there are many more.

Iffy was what we see very seldom here, an overachiever, too bad we cant get more guys like that or we'd be a better team. I think we're starting to get more though.

He had some differences with the new staff and he went ahead and went to AZ, didnt whine or anything, they cut him early out of respect. Iffy did nothing but good things for us, he does not suck. And now he's doing good thing for a Cardinals team that we need to win games, so GO IFFY!

BTW he's a really nice guy too.

You hate him for having some self respect and not giving up his # for cash? :rolleyes:

Iffy was a good special teamer, but only an average FS. He only had 4.65 speed and can't play man-to-man coverage, and that is why he went undrafted. He was a hard hitter at times, but only an average tackler.

For every interception he made (3?), he also gave up at least that many big plays.

Believe me, if Iffy was that good of a player, Greg Williams is no fool and would not have let him get away. All the Redskins had to pay to keep him, was his RFA salary of only $628,000. :rolleyes:

Archived