Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My X-mas present to 1 lucky extremer

Walking Deadman

Originally posted by The Cowboykiller

Goskins, you ARE Santa. Very nice of you to do this. I hope that whoever gets the tickets will have a great time and witness the biggest upset of the season.

Yeah, you and me both Cowboykiller. I'll be rooting for the team at home- Sean Taylor Jersey ( We've been 2-1 at home when I'm wearing it this year), Joe Gibbs hat on screaming at the TV.

Thanks for the responses all-- you're making this hard. Think I will make a random pick. Wish I had more tickets for this game to give out:D

I'm picking at 9PM.

I will alert the thread as soon as I have a winner.

Good luck!!!!!

Originally posted by The Cowboykiller

Goskins, you ARE Santa. Very nice of you to do this. I hope that whoever gets the tickets will have a great time and witness the biggest upset of the season.

Yeah, even if I'm not the one chosen, I hope that the one who goes does see the biggest NFC upset of the season. I also hope that the chosen one wears their Burgandy and Gold will all the pride in the world and gives sh!t to anyone wearing puke green.:eaglesuck :cheers:

Guest masterc74

i have been a redskins fan for 21 years and have never been to a game. i was 9 years old and the skins were playing the steelers. my whole family wanted the steelers to win so i cheered for the skins to piss them off and have not stopped since. if i win i will proudly wear my arrington jersey to the game. i can't stand the eagles and hope we stomp the crap out of them. from all of us fans thanks for doing this.

I'm 42 and have been a 'Skins fan since I was a kid rooting for Larry Brown. I've never been able to get to see a Redskins game and it would be awesome to get the chance, especially since I live in PA and have to deal with all these Eagles fans.

In any case, i think it's really cool what you're doing!

Ho Ho Ho ...... (just kidding)

So, I put the eligible names in my Joe Gibbs black Redskins hat and allowed my lovely wife Mrs. goskins to pick a name.

She reached in and the winner is.....

Steveskins

Congrats, I will be PMing you soon.

To everybody else, sorry I wish I had more tickets to give to everybody so we can all be there.

Steveskins,

Don't let me down man, represent the 12th man!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TLusby

I can not believe the amount of fans that have not been to a game. What do you people do with your money and time? I have four kids and live in Atlanta and still see 2-3 games per year. What's up with this?

I catch Giants and Patriots games. Just haven't gotten the Redskin connection yet.

I know I didn't get to see my first game until 2001 vs the Panthers (Arrington's breakout game and the game that turned the Martyskins around). I was a very broke college student at the time.

Tickets aren't cheap (especially if you're not an e-bay user) and I wanted to make sure that someone (that's not an Eagle fan) can use them.

Nothing beats Redskins football live!!!!!!

Originally posted by TLusby

I can not believe the amount of fans that have not been to a game. What do you people do with your money and time? I have four kids and live in Atlanta and still see 2-3 games per year. What's up with this?

i spend all my money on cheap beer and prostitutes. :cheers:

Originally posted by goskins

Hey,

Knowing my work schedule-- maybe I can do this for 1 game every year:)

I'd rather have an extremer go than sell them to an opposing team on e-bay.

I'm going to the Vikings game, Mrs. goskins might not go. If I got a ticket available, I'll let you all know.

:notworthy

:cheers:

Archived