Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagle Invasion?

Dan T.

I'd be willing to bet there will be as many Eagles fans as there will be Skins fans. Many of the Skins fans have given up and are selling tickets left and right.....

Have you guys looked on Ebay and our classified section? The Giants game - you can't even sell tickets for below face value and throw in a parking pass for free. ....and this is a game we have an outside chance of winning - can you imagine what it will be like for the Eagles game.....a game that will be colder - later - and more than likely will be a Skin Stompin' Evening? Skins fans are gonna have to pay people to take their tickets.

If you've ever wanted to go to a game at Fed Ex - now is the time to do it......it is a ticket buyer's market out there.

In closing, I'd just like to add - I hate the Eagles.

I hate to say it, but I think it will a green invasion. We are 3-8 and from what I have read, the non die-hards have given up and selling tickets to anybody who will buy. I wish I could go, but I have plans that weekend. I will be watching though and maybe we can pull out a victory.

Archived