Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gee is manning going for the TD record??

The_Posse91

All these short TD passes is kinda ridiculous. I can see this is James' last year here. Is this not exactly like varsity blues where the RB is not gettin the carries in the redzone instead they threw it in. Manning better win the title this year cause if james leaves next year it gonna be pretty tough.

well remeber when they tried to push james into the endzone against the pats ? yep he coughed it up so when its actually a better chance that your gonna scored with a pass than a run i would throw it as well ..... it does just seem to easy for manning tho

Edge is probably gone, I bet to Miami. I think they'd rather keep Harrison around. Plus, Dominique Rhodes doesnt seem bad either. I hope Peyton gets the record, plus, he's been my sole contributer in one of my fantasy leagues, I was lucky to draft Holmes first, then Manning later on, and picked up Gates off the free agent list!!!

Originally posted by Mr. S

Edge is probably gone, I bet to Miami. I think they'd rather keep Harrison around. Plus, Dominique Rhodes doesnt seem bad either. I hope Peyton gets the record, plus, he's been my sole contributer in one of my fantasy leagues, I was lucky to draft Holmes first, then Manning later on, and picked up Gates off the free agent list!!!

How are you able to draft both Holmes and manning? Who are you playing with in your league? cowboy fans?

He can do throw for 8 in one week if Dungy would let him.

He's going to shatter the TD record, but I wonder who gets closer to (or even breaks) the passing yards record, Manning or Culpepper. Daunte is ahead right now and is probably going to stay ahead.

Archived