Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ur 1st rounder

[[ghost]]

Oh, I gotcha.

Yeah, don't remind me about his brother. I was at that game - I think it was 2000 actually. We were 6-2 at the time, coming off our last playoff season, and things were looking pretty good. That Rolle interception return was probably about 20-25 seconds of agony as he weaved his way through the Skins offense. Man, it's really been pretty much downhill since that play.

Originally posted by Dreadedup_skin4lifer

I dont understand this fascination you all have w/ the DEs...We need a OLINE...WE HAVE THE #2 DEFENSE IN THE NFL...Clinton cant run...run for 8 more years w/o a line...Simple as that...Alex Barron would be out best pick...

:doh:

The issue with the O line is scheme more than it is talent. Once you get Jansen back at full strength, Thomas healthy, Dockery “coached up”, and Samuels playing to his normal level, all you need is a center. And there really isn’t a center that’s worth a 1st round pick. We also need to copy Denver’s O line scheme and rely less on the counter trey and 50 gut style plays.

DE is the most maligned and needed position on this team. Sure we have been able to get pressure on opposing offenses with blitzes, but the teams that have had pretty good offenses that have played against us (GB, Philly) have been able to exploit our lack of a pass rush from the D line.

Best bet is to trade down from the top 5 pick, get a 2nd rounder, take a DE in the 1st and a Center in the 2nd.

MIKE WILLIAMS!!!!

Braylon Edwards, Mark Clayton, and Chris Henry all have better upsides than Mikey...He is tall which is a plus...but the way he dominated the lil 175 llb DBs wont happen in the NFL...Especially after damn near 2 years off...:(

Plus if u think Rod Gardner and Keyshawn are slow...wait until this guy gets on the field ... :whoknows:

I would take that Chris Henry thing back man, I go to WVU and he is not someone I want playing for the Redskins... his attitude is horrendous and is a parasite in the locker room.... he is the last person I want on this team out of this draft besides maybe chris rix....

Originally posted by BD

Why the hell do so many people think we need a wideout? Really now, folks - it's one of the deepest positions on the team.

A pass-rushing DE would make this one of the most fearsome defenses in the NFC.

BD

Couldn't agree more, Coles is injured, but i'm confident in McCants and Thrash and Jacobs, let's draft some non-skill position players (even though these positions are the most important IMO)

O-line and DE are musts before ANYTHING ELSE THIS TIME

Florida_State_-_Alex_Barron2.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is a dominator...

Keep whatever pick we get and draft Barron!!!...and trade Samuels/Gardner for plenty of picks.

I'm an FSU alum and a huge Seminole fan, but I got to be honest with you, Alex Barron is overrated. I think he had an average year this year and definitely didn't live up to his "hype". I wouldn't draft this guy anywhere near where will be picking.

I would like to have Williams.

Archived