Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly in our House...

halter91

Originally posted by halter91

true dat. 92000 tickets, it is hard to keep Iggles fans from getting them. Hopefully LA and Griffin will be back!!

Even if 20,000 Eagles fans came to the game we would still have 72,000 Skins fans at the game. Their stadium only holds 67,000 fans and some are fans of the opposing team (a death wish I might add).

We still have more fans at our games than they have at theirs.:cheers:

Who are we kidding ? The Eagles game is going to be absolutely awful. The close proximity of Philly combined with their recent success is a recipe for disaster at Fed Ex. Their is no doubt that a large number of the Philly fans come down here just looking for fights. Redskin fans will be harassed and taunted through out the game. There are two possible solutions that can help us. One is have Fed Ex security have a low tolerance for drunk Eagle fans looking for fights and remove them from the stadium. The second is for the Skins to come out and "protect their house" and kick some Eagle butt ! Unfortunately chances are we are in for a repeat of last years game.

HTTR !

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by goskins

fuji,

Man I was at the Ravens game too.

Tough game lots of Ravens fans (many of them @$$ES!). Glad at least another skins fan was there.

I was there as well. And, since when have you come across ANY Ravens fan that wasn't an AZZ!!!

:ravensuck

Originally posted by HTTR84

Who are we kidding ? The Eagles game is going to be absolutely awful. The close proximity of Philly combined with their recent success is a recipe for disaster at Fed Ex. Their is no doubt that a large number of the Philly fans come down here just looking for fights. Redskin fans will be harassed and taunted through out the game. There are two possible solutions that can help us. One is have Fed Ex security have a low tolerance for drunk Eagle fans looking for fights and remove them from the stadium. The second is for the Skins to come out and "protect their house" and kick some Eagle butt ! Unfortunately chances are we are in for a repeat of last years game.

HTTR !

As I have said, I hope a bunch do come here for the game, so they can be silenced by a 30+ point blowout!

"Nah nah nah nah

Nah nah nah nah

Hey hey hey

GOODBYE!"

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Hey, got to think positive.

Are the Eagles the best team in the NFC? Yes!

Can they be beat? Yes, just ask the Steelers.

Despite ESPN having their head up the @$$ of the Eagles, they can be beat, they are not the best NFL team and if we play them like we did this Giant team (mistake free ball with good run, soild pass game and scary D) we have a legit. shot of upsetting these guys.

Wish I could go, but I can't b/c of work.

It is next to impossible to ward off visiting fans when the visiting team is the Superbowl favorites and the home team is in last place, it just isn't going to happen guys, face it, there will be probably between 15-20,000 Eagles fans in the house, but you know what? So Freaking What? That doesn't make those 70.000 any less capable of cheering and being noisy. The players on the field will ultimately determine the outcome of the game.

Archived