Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Angry!! No Redskin game airing Sunday

Walking Deadman

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

The best way to get the media to change is to simply e-mail them with strong words. Tell them you're not happy with their programming and you know your neighbors aren't either.

They'll look at the ratings and make a decision for next time.

Dear Local Cable company,

As you aware, our local Fox coverage is exclusively for the Dallas Cowboys. You guys even air the Dallas Cowboys show which airs in the morning before the game. We fans dont want to see Jerry Jones talk every sunday morning in front of a set with a background filled with R. Williams jerseys and helmets and such.

But here is some news that most people already know but some might not. This year, the Cowboys suck. The fans are almost ready to give up on Parcells and the team for this season, and It doesnt make matters any better by showing games such as the 26-3 beating by the Bengals in its ENTIRETY. We would like to see games where runing backs put on some good move. Clinton Portis and the Washintion Redskins are a perfect example.

I am also not satisfied with the exclusive AFC coverage of the Broncos/Chiefs on CBS ch. 6 and Texans on CBS ch. 9. It would be really appreciated if the games could be rotated. An example of this would be showing the Pittsburgh game next Sunday, cause EVERYBODY loves Big Ben Roethlisberger. It would really boost your ratings. I appreciate the time you took to read my letter. Thank you

Sincerely, Carl a.k.a cfujskins

Originally posted by clubisyohankovic

That reminds me - there was a show in the early 80's - it was on MOnday nights, I think, and was hosted by Sonny and Glen Brenner. It was kind of cheesy, with a studio audience. They always had 2 Skins on as guests. And they would always show highlights from the game, and the studio audience would applaud after each play. It was cheesy but fun to watch, especially because back then (preESPN), highlights were harder to come by.

What was THAT show called?

Redskin Sidelines. I attended the show a couple times and got some autographs.

Originally posted by denverdan

Not really an option when your 19

Don't they allow you in a bar at 18? I thought you could go inside but you just can not drink. Look for a food service type bar that has games. I always bring my four year old down to Frankies in Atlanta to watch preseason games as DirectTV does not give you them.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Originally posted by cfujskins

I havent seen a Skins game since the Dallas one:doh: They just dont like to air them here. F**K you Cowboys!!!!!!!!!:redpunch:

Directv man........gotta get it.

Originally posted by xmoodechickx

THATS WHY I BOUGHT THE FOOTBALL PACKAGE, BUT I LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS, BUT I DETEST THE SAINTS AND COWBOYS. I HAD TO GET THE FOOTBALL PACKAGE SO I COULD WATCH MY TEAM. THE ONLY WAY I DONT GET A GAME IF ITS BLACKEDOUT BECAUSE THE SAINTS DIDNT SELL OUT, OR THAT THE GAME IS ALREADY BEING AIRED ON REGULAR T.V. iT SUCKS WHEN YA CANT WATCH YA TEAM, BUT AT LEAST WE KNOW ITS NOT DUE TO THE REDSKINS NOT SELLING OUT. DIFFERENT BUSINESS'S HAVE BOUGHT THOUSANDS OF TICKETS EACH WEEK THE SAINTS HAVE A HOME GAME JUST SO THEY CAN BE TELEVISED AND THEY GIVE THE TICKETS AWAY. I PREFER TO STAY AT HOME NO BATHROOM LINES, AND I CAN EAT AND DRINK WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE............ GET THE DISH AND THE FOOTBALL PACKAGE NEXT YEAR . YA GET ALL THE GAMES.

No doubt! I haven't missed a Skins game here in IL since 1999

Originally posted by ZkinsFan

damn, ya'll, get NFL ticket.. or go to a sports bar......no excuse for missing a skins game! comon!

I agree. get off the money tight asses. Even if that means you have to pimp the wife or girlfriend to raise the $200.;) Well worth the money to not have to take the risk of not seeing it. I live about 1,000 miles away and never have to worry.

Archived