Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Angry!! No Redskin game airing Sunday

Walking Deadman

Anybody on the Eastern Shore, Delaware or Baltimore fans (not getting DC stations) wanting to see the Redskins vs Bengals game. It's not being aired (if you know otherwise- let me know) B/C the Comcast I have here in Delaware only carries WBOC (16) and WJZ (13) which are CBS affilates are playing the Ravens vs Jets at 1pm then switiching to golf after that game. Luckily, I'm going to the game on Sunday, but I wanted to record the game.

Arrrgh!

Originally posted by goskins

I was lucky enough to get off work so I can actually see a game. I missed the Packers game b/c of my job (:cuss: ---!) Last game I saw was vs the Ravens. The good news is that I'll be at the Giants and Vikings games. And maybe the Iggles.

But boy did I get a surprise after the Cowboys/ Steelers game when Fox cut to the bonus coverage of the End of the Skins/ Packers game:doh:

THATS WHY I BOUGHT THE FOOTBALL PACKAGE, BUT I LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS, BUT I DETEST THE SAINTS AND COWBOYS. I HAD TO GET THE FOOTBALL PACKAGE SO I COULD WATCH MY TEAM. THE ONLY WAY I DONT GET A GAME IF ITS BLACKEDOUT BECAUSE THE SAINTS DIDNT SELL OUT, OR THAT THE GAME IS ALREADY BEING AIRED ON REGULAR T.V. iT SUCKS WHEN YA CANT WATCH YA TEAM, BUT AT LEAST WE KNOW ITS NOT DUE TO THE REDSKINS NOT SELLING OUT. DIFFERENT BUSINESS'S HAVE BOUGHT THOUSANDS OF TICKETS EACH WEEK THE SAINTS HAVE A HOME GAME JUST SO THEY CAN BE TELEVISED AND THEY GIVE THE TICKETS AWAY. I PREFER TO STAY AT HOME NO BATHROOM LINES, AND I CAN EAT AND DRINK WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE............ GET THE DISH AND THE FOOTBALL PACKAGE NEXT YEAR . YA GET ALL THE GAMES.

I don't know how you guys do it. Luckily I have always lived in places where I get the DC channels. If I moved I would have to get the sunday ticket thing or whatever it is. I have not missed watching a skins game since pre-last-superbowl. I dont think I could start now.

Anybody on the Eastern Shore, Delaware or Baltimore fans (not getting DC stations) wanting to see the Redskins vs Bengals game. It's not being aired (if you know otherwise- let me know) B/C the Comcast I have here in Delaware only carries WBOC (16) and WJZ (13) which are CBS affilates are playing the Ravens vs Jets at 1pm then switiching to golf after that game. Luckily, I'm going to the game on Sunday, but I wanted to record the game.

Arrrgh!

I'm up here in Deleware also if the game isnt on t.v. when I'm here in Dover i go to Bubbas, if i'm in New castle I go to Hooters.:boobies:

Yeah, nothing beats the last 2 minutes of the game when Green is walking into the endzone.;)

My heart goes out to you cfuji, you're in hostile territory.

About the part of the game that Fox showed, let's just say I jumped up, cheered and scream only to sit down and almost cry a few seconds later:doh:

As far as hostile territory, yes, but people here ignore the Cowboys when their main pro-football team (OU) is doing successful:laugh:

I'm in Jersey... I get to see them play the Giants and Eagles, and if they happen to be on a national televised game so I'm ahead of most. But I couldn't stand missing games so much that I got directv and the directivo so I don't even have to be home to see the game..

Its absolutely changed my entire experience. I never, ever worry about whether its gonna be taped or not (remember the vcr...ugh)

When IO am home, I can watch everygame and even tape two games at one time.

Its so worth the money and the whole satellite hassel its not even up for discussion.

If you love football, it is absolute heaven.

I'm a little different than some of my friends though, I am not a sports fan, I am strictly a football fan..

Man,

I miss living in VA. I always got the skins game and grew up watching REDSKINS REPORT and that show on DC 20 (Redskins Saturday night?- Was that the name?)

That reminds me - there was a show in the early 80's - it was on MOnday nights, I think, and was hosted by Sonny and Glen Brenner. It was kind of cheesy, with a studio audience. They always had 2 Skins on as guests. And they would always show highlights from the game, and the studio audience would applaud after each play. It was cheesy but fun to watch, especially because back then (preESPN), highlights were harder to come by.

What was THAT show called?

Archived