Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annoying e-mails?

Art

As Die Hard wrote in the second post on the new board -- which is now gone since I've unstuck that thread -- the process is simple to correct this.

Simply hit "User Cp" which is a link on the top of your screen in the grey colored line. Then, hit "Edit Options". Then, you'll see, among other things, "Use 'Email Notification' by default?" Make that say no and you'll get no more notifications by default.

If you're presently using 3rd party email clients as your main method of email (ie. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc)... you would follow directions for (1). If you're using proprietary email software you would follow (2) to create a POP3 account; though you can still access your email via (1) if you wish. BOTH METHODS CAN USE THEIR EMAIL MANAGER (3) TO MANAGE THEIR EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

(1) SQUIRRELMAIL: Bookmark the following link:

http://www.extremeskins.com/squirrelmail/src/login.php

You are now at the SquirrelMail login. You will see:

Email: @extremeskins.com

Password:

**you are spotted the "@extremeskins.com" Merely fill in the remaining information....

Email: diehard@extremeskins.com

Password: xxxxxx

**Hit the "Login" button and you're in. It works just like any other email client.

(2) ExtremeSkins.com POP3 email account details:

Incoming Mail(POP3): extremeskins.com

Outgoing Mail(SMTP): extremeskins.com

Account Name: username@extremeskins.com

EXAMPLE: MICROSOFT OUTLOOK --> Tools --> Accounts --> Add --> Mail --> etc. etc.

**note - for account name replace 'username' with the username you've been provided. You were also provided a password when I originally sent out your email details. If you can't remember... let me know and I"ll create a new one for you and resend the details.

(3) To manage your email account - though it isn't necessary - bookmark the following link:

https://64.246.15.48:19638/webhost/services/virtualhosting/useradmin

Login: diehard

Domain: extremeskins.com

Once you're in you can view the details of your account and manage it. You will see navigational links on the left:

------------

1. User - Basic account data. How much space you've been alloted, your username, and certain permissions your account has.

2. Usage Data - Displays how much webspace you've been allotted and how much you're using.

3. Email - Allows you to set "Aliases, Responders, Vacation Message, Forward". Use the "Help" function if you are unfamiliar with what those features are and how to use them.

4. Read Email - Will give you access to a web-based email client (ie. Yahoo, Hotmail, etc) called Squirrel Mail. See above (2). Gives you direct access to (2).

5. Backup/Restore - Will make a backup of all your emails on the server and forward them to a designated email address.

Help

Logout

------------

Archived