Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins on Radio

cdanrun

I don't know if you want this tidbit or not, but, if you are looking for radio broadcast help during the preseason or regular season, when games are not broadcast, there might be some help for you with the geographically challenged forum :). I'm in Minnesota so I don't know precisely what is the appropriate outlet for Redskin football on the radio in D.C. anymore.

Skins news on WTEM comes from 3-5pm on the Thompson show when Doc Walker checks in and then at 6pm when the Skins have minicamps, training camp or regular season news the entire hour until 7pm is set aside for the team and for fans to call in.

sometimes they also discuss the Skins from 5-6 pm on the Sports Reporters show but only when something major happens, ie signings, etc........

they also have a Sports Call show which comes on when the Caps/Wizards aren't playing and you can talk about the Skins and the NFL (most of the time).

Let's face it. Right now there isn't much news until we find out what the team has been working on the last 3 months in anticipation of the draft :)

Being a Geographically Challenged fan myself if it wasn't for Direct T.V. and the Internet I would really be lost when it comes to Redskins News. Most of the Redskins Games come on at 10 AM on the west coast so it is too early to hit the bars then. It is cool getting ComCast Sports out of D.C. too, the Sports Nite is pretty good for Redskins Updates. :D

Archived