Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why oh why do i love the skins so much...

varvar

Hey guys let me start by saying this is my first post here and that I read this site quite often.. Well anyway I just want to let u all no im a little freaky when it comes to the skins, ive been a fan ever since i stole my first library book, and still have it to this day. I talk about them everyday I even play madden on the playstation 2, just to see my colors of the uniforms, I never even played with a different team yet and I been playing since madden came out (It's the only time we actual beat the boys too) ohh yea and i have so much hatred for the cowboys that I was actual glad to see aikman retire from varvars hit he he he ...I mean I dont wish injury on any team but to see Aikman go out with that last clean hit was a thing of beauty. I havent missed a game since at least 89.. not even a preseason game and if we have any pro bowlers i watch that too.. I have a room thats called rfk,yea it took ten years to finaly get one hole room with nothing but just redskin stuff and a tv and a mini frig. Yea sundays are just me and skins day no wife no calls everyone get the hell out day...I no every player since about 85 and yes i have a tattoo right on hy left arm with a redskin emblem on it, and when people say hay are u a fan i proudly lift up my shirt and show them the love ..HTTR....

You're one diehard dude :) You should fit in here quite nicely. It's a little laid back now because it's the offseason... but emotions run high seconds after the first kickoff of the first preseason game :) We're all looking forward to some real football. Cheers.

:stupid:

I dig it. I'm sure we all share your passion for the 'Skins, and I just finished playing a game on NFL2K2, just as you said, to see the colors. The offseason is oh so long and bitter...I have to get taken off the ledge every year after the final game.

Welcome the board sir! :cheers: I like the idea of that room! :)

careful not to trip on any of the finish tools and watch out for Blade , Diehard, and others running around trying to finish the place on your way to bar. Enjoy.

Just began my ownership of an Xbox and already have Madden ready to go(along with Halo). Gonna have to tweak that roster though. :)

hmmm.... tattoo you say.... that might be an interesting idea. Ive been pondering the idea of getting a tattoo but couldnt decide on anything id really really want.

am i this crazy?? what exactly did you get for your tattoo??

Archived