Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Die Hard And This Board

Commander Adama

I just have to say this board is awesome! And Die Hard rocks! He had sent me the DVD's of the Tampa Bay - Redskins game, because I live in Pittsburgh and didn't have DirecTV Sunday Ticket hooked up yet, and I got it right before I went into the hospital. I had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and was in the Hospital for a week, so those DVD's were awesome and helped me through it. He even added some extra DVD's into what he had sent. He didn't even know that is what was happening to me, and just provided an awesome service! So, to this board and Die Hard.....Thank you! You're awesome!

Nick

Originally posted by Thiebear

Blah Blah Blah... see that white box with the black letters in it?

click it..

Then we can ALL continue to just roll around here like a beagle in a new smell...

;)

Give the guy a break. He's got ms AND he lives in Pittsburgh.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Nick. Flat out sucks.

Glad to know you have maybe found a little bit of positive vibe and distraction here. That's the kind of real-world thought that reminds us of the pleasure of being involved in a place like this.

Be well, brother, and we'll carry a good thought for you.

Originally posted by Hitman56

Give the guy a break. He's got ms AND he lives in Pittsburgh.

Lol! Too funny. I didn't understand what he meant though by the " Blah Blah Blah... see that white box with the black letters in it? click it.." comment, but it didn't bother me. I think he might have misunderstood the gist of what I was trying to convey, which is simply, I appreciate this site, not oh pity me, since I am fine. Actually better than fine, since I will be going to my first FedEx game on Sunday! Section 134 Row 13....woohoo!

Originally posted by Om

Sorry to hear about your situation, Nick. Flat out sucks.

Glad to know you have maybe found a little bit of positive vibe and distraction here. That's the kind of real-world thought that reminds us of the pleasure of being involved in a place like this.

Be well, brother, and we'll carry a good thought for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Archived