Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Question needing answered...

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

Since it's the bye week, and the Skins are having troubles, I thought I would live vicariously through Madden 2005 and the Skins this way. But here's my delimma....

If I buy the game for PS2, i know I need the Network adapter but am I going to have to purchase a HDD as well for the Roster updates (if any), or will a memory card be enough?

If I have to, I might as well buy if for PC i guess...

If this topic needs to be moved please do so, but I thought this area would get me an answer for sure.

:D

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

i don't know much about ps2, but it seems like these guys know what they're doin. In my ESPN, i drafted a stud dt and a standout cb (springs was losing it in the game). I then went 14-2, portis rushed for 1945 yrds, ramsey passed for 2500+ (my offense is run oriented), and the lowest rating on a defensive starter is 79 (d-line, my DBs lowest is 85, that rookie)

I need help too, for some reason I can not run with Portis at all in Madden. I am on the 2nd hardest level (under all Madden) and I can't get any damn yards. Anybody know what in the Redskins play book gets yards, or if any line-up changes have to be made.

Archived