Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Definition of a Arsehole...T.O.

Bozman777

Originally posted by sonsofwashington

I think Texas Eagle likes to play with little childrens extremeties.

That was just a test...........please follow.

I'm TO talking to you Garcia. How classless am I now that I have personally attacked you for no reason? The point is....you gotta probelm you say it to my face. Putting it in the paper is just coward.....I don;t care if he thinks he is telling just the truth.....get a life TO.

Do we know each other? Were we teammates for years? Do we play professional sports? No? Then what the hell is your point?

Saying something like that on a message board doesn't make a point, it's just stupid.

I'm putting you in Garcia's shoes since all you can do is sniff TO jock strap. It's not my fault if you are intellectually challenged that you can't understand. Since you called me stupid I guess that proves my point and certainly proves Garcia is a bigger man than TO. Publishing material about another man's sexuality in a book cause you didn't get enough catches this year is just lame. It doesn't matter if you know them for 5 seasons or for a few minutes.

The only problem I've ever had with Owens in any capacity, and I do mean only, was having to see Knapp get dressed down on the sidelines in San Fran. After reading comments from both parties about the incident afterwards, I'm less bothered about it, but that was fairly embarassing.

As for everyone wanting to villify Owens, it's getting stupid. You don't like the guy, cool. Don't like him. But it's a riot how people want to act like he's the Candy Man because of a comment he's made. One that he's not alone in voicing.

hes one funny dude! i've always called Garcia - Gaycia

Are you going to call one of your own a "scumbag" too or is it different because he's not an athelete?

Ok, Smoot was probably ripping on TO with the "If it looks like a dog and it has flea then it's a dog" line (Yah, paraphrased).

The Kordell comment was probably a joke too.

But if it comes from a Skins player, it was "probably a joke"... yeah, that's it. T.O.'s just a classless scumbag, but Smoot's a funny prankster kind of guy.

Yeah... makes sense. Ok, I'm done with the gossip channel now.

:cool:

Originally posted by sonsofwashington

If I PM you will it have more meaning?

No, I was saying that you making a comment on a message board is not equivalent to Owens saying something about Garcia. It's pretty simple. Unlike those two I don't know you in any fashion so some random comment you make on here wont bother me by any stretch of the imagination nor do I think it'd bother you if I'd put it down instead. That's why I said your POINT (such as it is) was stupid. Does that make it clearer for you or would you like a PM about it? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TexasEagle

No, I was saying that you making a comment on a message board is not equivalent to Owens saying something about Garcia. It's pretty simple. Unlike those two I don't know you in any fashion so some random comment you make on here wont bother me by any stretch of the imagination nor do I think it'd bother you if I'd put it down instead. That's why I said your POINT (such as it is) was stupid. Does that make it clearer for you or would you like a PM about it? :rolleyes:

Well I guess you will never understand analogies nor will you ever understand Garcia's point of view. Face is to mouth as TO is to...........stinky chute! Sorry you could not follow along.

My comprehension is fine. Comparing Owens to Garcia and myself to yourself is a poor analogy no matter how you try to dress it up. If you're going to make an analogy, you should use two things that are similar. We - you, I and this message board - have ZERO in common with Owens, Garcia, and the national media. If you want to try and give me an English lesson, you'll need to come with something a bit stronger than that, my friend.

And why would I care about Garcia's point of view? He's less bothered about the comments then the people on this message board seem to be. And he's making more money than you or I are likely to see in our lifetimes... that poor guy.

Have a good day, I'm done butting heads with you over this idiocy.

Good night, John Boy.

Good night, Elizabeth.

Good night, Daddy.

Good night, Son.

Good night, Mary Ellen.

Good night, Daddy.

Good night, Mama.

Good night, Mary Ellen.

Good night, Jim Bob.

Good night, Mama.

Good night, Erin.

Good night, Jim Bob.