Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to solve all our problems

JoeSkins

I wonder how honest they were with him before the season. Either he didn't want to hear what they were saying or they just weren't honest with him about what his role would be. If the latter is true, shame on them. I believe that Rice has earned enough respect in this league that he shouldn't have to be in this type of situation.

:2cents:

This man is clearly suffering from Snyderia, a condition that causes severe impatience, forces the infected to chase rediculous FAs that sport hefty price tags, and makes off-the-wall claims like, 'the sky is falling', or that he 'invented the question mark'(...OK, that last one is from Austin Powers...)

Notice the blatant short-sightedness and obvious inferiority complex, which lead up to erratic and poor decision-making.

Treatment: give one-half (1/2) season of 'continuity', every Sunday before meals.

You guys may hate this answer, but hear me out.....

You have big strong receivers who excel at running after the catch.

A mobile quarterback who is at his best when he progresses quickly through his reads and has a quick release.

An offensive line that at the point of attack ins't bad, it's just a problem when they have to hold their blocks longer than 5 mississippi's.

Why not convert to the WCO?

Might make some sense.....

Originally posted by Number5

You guys may hate this answer, but hear me out.....

You have big strong receivers who excel at running after the catch.

A mobile quarterback who is at his best when he progresses quickly through his reads and has a quick release.

An offensive line that at the point of attack ins't bad, it's just a problem when they have to hold their blocks longer than 5 mississippi's.

Why not convert to the WCO?

Might make some sense.....

I don't see it happening at this point, but it's a valid point.

Archived