Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

watching buffalo lose each week

illone

That was actually painful yesterday. My girlfriend went to UB, was raised in Buffalo and is obviously a fan. We were at a local (Herndon) bar for a UB Almni event and watched the game. Hard to see all those people get their hopes up, then dashed at almost the last second. I can kinda' relate... ;)

Nick

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

Watching them lose all these games makes me think that Gregg Williams might be a better coach than he got credit for while he ran the show there.

I was thinking the same thing. GW is a pretty good coach imo, the offense just died when price went to Atl, it and took him along for the ride

Originally posted by illone

Greg Williams is a football genious. As far as I'm concerned he gets all the credit. The Bills actually remind me of the Skins. We both have great D's, both have great RB's, both have crap olines:laugh:

And washed up QBs. ;)

Originally posted by ntotoro

Hard to see all those people get their hopes up, then dashed at almost the last second. I can kinda' relate... ;)

Nick

KINDA relate, ask any Bills fan if they feel sorry for the REDSKINS. It doesn't go both ways, we can root for them but they can't root for us. 3-2 trumps 0-4, 1992 37-24 trumps all.

But I gotta say, go buffalo, lower that pick.

Originally posted by denverdan

KINDA relate, ask any Bills fan if they feel sorry for the REDSKINS. It doesn't go both ways, we can root for them but they can't root for us. 3-2 trumps 0-4, 1992 37-24 trumps all.

But I gotta say, go buffalo, lower that pick.

bad blood and bad memories, but can you blame them? I still hate the Raiders:laugh:

Archived