Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where was the 12th man??

Walking Deadman

I was at the game last night....

What was the deal with all of the Ravens fans at the game???

It was about a 60/40-70/30 (depending on where you sat) Redskins/Ravens mix.

I knew that there would be a big Ravens turn out but really folks. It was sad to have the stadium as loud for the Redskins offense on 3rd downs as it was for the Ravens' O.

If you stuck around til the end of the game that percentage increased dramatically in their favor. The last few minutes - their Let's Go Ra-Vens was really loud. It was embarrassing.

Yeah, I was there in the stadium till the end......:mad:

I got to hear plenty of:cuss: :cuss: Ravens fans get all hyped that they beat us. Then the fights started......I saw at least 2 that almost happened in the upper decks and 1 that did happen at the shuttle stop while we were trying to get on the bus to the Apollo lot.

Most skins fan left my section around 7 minutes left in the game.

Originally posted by wildbill

I thought the crowd was real hyped up until the fumble that got returned for the touchdown.

I was at home, but when that happened I pretty much knew we would lose the game.

Yeah, I pretty much gave up at that point too, unfortunately (being a Skins fan too long will do that to you), but heck, this is only the second game I've ever had the pleasure of going too, and there was no way I was going to be quiet when the outcome was still in question, no matter how sure I was I would be disappointed.

Originally posted by goskins

Yeah, I was there in the stadium till the end......:mad:

I got to hear plenty of:cuss: :cuss: Ravens fans get all hyped that they beat us. Then the fights started......I saw at least 2 that almost happened in the upper decks and 1 that did happen at the shuttle stop while we were trying to get on the bus to the Apollo lot.

Most skins fan left my section around 7 minutes left in the game.

Guy in front of us in 451 poured a full beer over a Ravens fan the last quarter and then a fight broke out in 450 above us and over one w/ a few minutes to go......

Frustration at its finest.

Guy in front of us in 451 poured a full beer over a Ravens fan the last quarter and then a fight broke out in 450 above us and over one w/ a few minutes to go......

Beer an Football a truly great mix :cheers:

It's ashamed that people can't enjoy a game without punching someone. At least the tailgating was peaceful (as far as I know).

Originally posted by wildbill

I thought the crowd was real hyped up until the fumble that got returned for the touchdown.

I was at home, but when that happened I pretty much knew we would lose the game.

i agree i recall the announcers were saying the fans are still in it despite how poor we were playing on offense.

i also knew we were going to find a way to lose after the fumble.

I was yelling like a madman last night. The momentum def seemed to shift once Dirtmore scored off of that fumble...It was that "here we go again." That once proud feeling I had going into halftime with our dominating performance slowly melted away. I tried to stay optimistic. I felt the Skin fans showed up loud and crazy. Saw a couple fights towards the end.

Archived