Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone going to listen to the gibbs show on wtem?

Stone Cold

let me see:

he said that they take the portis claim very serious but did mention the two plays where the d is pointing they got 4 and 8 yards

he mentioned brunell is playing very well and the times we wanted to go deep it was covered and was all Gibbs fault

Andy Polley asked if he would bench Mark just to get a spark, and Gibbs didn't seem happy at all. He mentioned why would I bench the QB when he isn't the problem. If the QB was the issue then yes I would bench him, but the QB is playing the best and everyone else including myself need to catch up.

He agreed we need to go downfield more then they are, just haven't been calling the right plays or they are covered. He then mentioned that he told Mark to throw it away when you have nothing. He did mention that Mark has been making some great plays and talked about how he made the 4th and 6 happen by himself.

The main thing he stressed was he needs to do a better job of calling plays. Ray Brown is hurt and Jones is playing next week.

Gibbs mentioned that the clock issues were better but not perfect and they had to many stupid penalties, praised the D.

Originally posted by portis2000yrds

Ive asked before and got no response.............does the GIbbs show come on here in the Hampton Roads area??

I don't think it's on in Hampton but you can listen to it online on WTEM. Just go here http://www.sportstalk980.com/main.html and click “Listen Live” and you can stream it live. You will have to register but it’s free.

I’m not sure of the when the show comes on but I think its Monday’s at 6. I’m sure if I’m wrong someone on the board will correct me.

Archived