Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One thing I absolutely Hate....

HittinSkinz

I hate when people make statements like ..we are one or two plays from being 3-1 or 4-0.. That is always false.. There is a lot of parity in the league and contrary to what you might beleive.. oneplay doesn't determine the outcome of the game... the 50+plays that came before also factor in. Please do yoursell a sensible favor and stop justifying and qualifying your statements by saying we are one or two plays away from 3-1 or 4-0... and if thats the case , then u can say we are one or two plays from being 0-4 or whatever..... it is what it is

Originally posted by HittinSkinz

I hate when people make statements like ..we are one or two plays from being 3-1 or 4-0.. That is always false.. There is a lot of parity in the league and contrary to what you might beleive.. oneplay doesn't determine the outcome of the game... the 50+plays that came before also factor in. Please do yoursell a sensible favor and stop justifying and qualifying your statements by saying we are one or two plays away from 3-1 or 4-0... and if thats the case , then u can say we are one or two plays from being 0-4 or whatever..... it is what it is

We are one or two plays from being 3-1.

:D

Archived