Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you know Gibbs never walked on water?

Art

Originally posted by Art

How is it some of you think 380 plus yards of offense is now ineffective?

Art always has a way of making the logic arguments and while I thought for sure we had a few undefeated seasons under Gibbs, at least in my memory, I guess we have to remember Rome was not built in a day. As we all gave Spurrier a few years to get "his" team together, we must do the same with Joe. He needs time not only to get his guys, but to get back his ways. He'll get the best people, find what works and keep it, discover what doesn't and discard it.

We can b!itch and moan about being 1-2, but I challenge anyone to pick another coach they would rather have at the helm right now.

If I have to nitpick Art at all I'd have to say that in my mind offense is measured in points. By that standard, it hasn't been that effective. We need to be able to punch it in and haven't been able to with consistency. I'm sure Gibbs will figure it out, but I don't think the OL is living up to what they had hoped - certainly the loss of Jansen is hurting us.

Better days are ahead!

HTTR

I an't worried at all b/c Gibbs has showed that he is a WINNER.I've said it all season that it will take time for this team to play Joe Gibbs football.It might even take till next year for this team to show its true colors and start winning like Gibbs used to.Patience my friends!!!;)

Give him 1 year - that is all he needs to get back into it. AND, I promise you this, although he may not win a great deal this year, he WILL spend every spare moment of his time learning the "new way" of the NFL - watch out folks - Gibbs is not stupid.

Give him 1 year to re- learn....just 1 year. He is a smart man; he'll figure this thing out.

Patience is needed. Let's be prepared to accept an 8-8 season, if necessary, and credit this year to bad habits.

:point2sky

Originally posted by drumcop

Give him 1 year - that is all he needs to get back into it. AND, I promise you this, although he may not win a great deal this year, he WILL spend every spare moment of his time learning the "new way" of the NFL - watch out folks - Gibbs is not stupid.

Give him 1 year to re- learn....just 1 year. He is a smart man; he'll figure this thing out.

Patience is needed. Let's be prepared to accept an 8-8 season, if necessary, and credit this year to bad habits.

:point2sky

EXACTLY!!!!!!:thumbsup: :cheers:

Did you know that most every post I read back when Joe came out of retirement eluded to the fact that no other coach was or ever would be a better choice to turn our team around?

Kind of funny how some posters here seem to be giving up already.

14-2 or 2-14. Either way....WELCOME BACK JOE! :cheers:

Archived