Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video

mad4comp

Originally posted by mad4comp

Does anyone have clips from the game ? Mainly i want to see the blown calls so the dumb puke trolls can shut the fux up :/

we could show them the replays of the bad calls all night for a week and they would still see it in their silver and blue glasses ,no matter what most commentaters say or sports papers say they'll just be the trolls that they are :puke:

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I digitized it, but unfortunately it runs about 2 gigabytes per quarter :doh:

We do not yet own software to be able to manipulate the files, so here they sit on the ol' hard drive.

Did I mention that this is my husband-the-Cowboy-fan's computer and that I am digitizing the Skins games but not his Cowboys games? And that his hard drive is almost full :D

:evil:

Originally posted by jenmdixon

I digitized it, but unfortunately it runs about 2 gigabytes per quarter :doh:

We do not yet own software to be able to manipulate the files, so here they sit on the ol' hard drive.

Did I mention that this is my husband-the-Cowboy-fan's computer and that I am digitizing the Skins games but not his Cowboys games? And that his hard drive is almost full :D

:evil:

I can help you figure out how to shrink those files down if you like. It won't cost you any money for software, either.

Archived