Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you thought the Cowboy fans were bad last night...

HTTR84

Just wait until the Ravens come to town in two weeks.We are going to have our hands full with yellow toothed, mullet wearing,obnoxious a$$holes. They think they are going to take Fed Ex over and believe me if Baltimore gets out front they are going to be in your face.Security needs to have low tolerance with these douche bags or things will get ugly.

Originally posted by HTTR84

Just wait until the Ravens come to town in two weeks.We are going to have our hands full with yellow toothed, mullet wearing,obnoxious a$$holes. They think they are going to take Fed Ex over and believe me if Baltimore gets out front they are going to be in your face.Security needs to have low tolerance with these douche bags or things will get ugly.

:ravensuck

You are right about that! Crows fans are barnone, the worst fans I have ever encountered. Most of them don't even know that they are the ex-Browns. I'm going to the Ravens game (:point2sky )! I was at the last Ravens game at FedEx. Those idiots were trashy, classless fans. I expect they have only gotten worse since winning a Super Bowl.

:ravensuck

Archived