Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

:)

ChrisFul

Originally posted by Golgo-13

The streak ended last year, dude. And come on...you KNOW we got robbed by the zebras.

Sure, you guys got one, but until you win about 2 or 3 more, the streak may as well be alive and well. I don't know why some teams, no matter how good or bad they are, can't beat another team. Has to be an attitude problem or something.

Originally posted by Golgo-13

The streak ended last year, dude. And come on...you KNOW we got robbed by the zebras.

No,

We swept you last year, it was the year before.

You guys are going to ride this Ref thing all the way to the cleaners, huh?

If the corner doesn't tug at the last second on that first PI, it wouldn't have been called.

You guys had a couple of plays givin to you as well. The supposed "blow to the head" on Brunnell that allowed you to continue a drive on 4th down was huge. It also was not even close to a blow to the head.

Anyway, I don't want to sit here and argue about calls, each side had bad ones. You had a couple of biggies though.

Good game.

Originally posted by Ken

No,

If the corner doesn't tug at the last second on that first PI, it wouldn't have been called.

You guys had a couple of plays givin to you as well. The supposed "blow to the head" on Brunnell that allowed you to continue a drive on 4th down was huge. It also was not even close to a blow to the head.

Anyway, I don't want to sit here and argue about calls, each side had bad ones. You had a couple of biggies though.

Good game.

I knew there would be a Cowboy fan with some tortured logic to rationalize the officiating.

Can't just say "Yeah, we got some there", can you? Except the play you mention as one the Redskins "got" was debatable and it WAS a blow to the head. I didn't think it was a big deal, but I've seen worse called.

Neither PI was debatable. None. If I showed you replays of those two plays and told you one was defensive PI, you would have said, w/o even pausing to think, that the PI call would be on Newman. Maybe offensive PI on the other one.

Those plays had a CLEAR and DIRECT impact on the outcome. Don't just whisk it aside as if it's whining.

The fact of the matter is that the Redskins had many other chances to win this game. The officiating sucked, but that's part of the game. But I don't want to hear smug talk from Cowboy fans how the calls were no big deal and evened out over the course of the game.

Be happy you got away with one and get out of Dodge. :mad:

Originally posted by Ken

No,

Good game.

Tug at the last second :laugh: thats some retarded **** the only that held was terry glen not to mention the no call by the refs when terrance newman grabbed gardner redskins 18 cowboys 14 refs 7 bottom line and youre retarded ass knows it

Originally posted by SonnyJ

I knew there would be a Cowboy fan with some tortured logic to rationalize the officiating.

Can't just say "Yeah, we got some there", can you? Except the play you mention as one the Redskins "got" was debatable and it WAS a blow to the head. I didn't think it was a big deal, but I've seen worse called.

Neither PI was debatable. None. If I showed you replays of those two plays and told you one was defensive PI, you would have said, w/o even pausing to think, that the PI call would be on Newman. Maybe offensive PI on the other one.

Those plays had a CLEAR and DIRECT impact on the outcome. Don't just whisk it aside as if it's whining.

The fact of the matter is that the Redskins had many other chances to win this game. The officiating sucked, but that's part of the game. But I don't want to hear smug talk from Cowboy fans how the calls were no big deal and evened out over the course of the game.

Be happy you got away with one and get out of Dodge. :mad:

There could have been 10 blown calls in the game. They're going to take this game either way. We would do the same if it was the opposite way around.

Archived