Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Def rank

c4man5282

Originally posted by SkinsLegacy44

they wont be the same team without julius jones.

eddie george can not break open 20+ yd runs.

we should dominate their offense, pending big plays by Glenn or Bryant.

Newsflash.

Julius Jones contributed 30 yards in 2 games to our O.

Sure it would be great to have him.

But him not being there wont make much of a difference at all.

Rashard Lee and Richie Anderson will pick up the slack quite nicely.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Newsflash.

Julius Jones contributed 30 yards in 2 games to our O.

Sure it would be great to have him.

But him not being there wont make much of a difference at all.

Rashard Lee and Richie Anderson will pick up the slack quite nicely.

HHM,

Do you still think that Parcells and Jones made the correct decision in passing up Jackson for Jones and a pick next year?

Not starting crap, just wondering.

Originally posted by redskns56

HHM,

Do you still think that Parcells and Jones made the correct decision in passing up Jackson for Jones and a pick next year?

Not starting crap, just wondering.

I know you arent starting anything. This question has been posed to me numerous times already by others.

Its been 2 games.

Yes, hes out for 2 months.

But I wont rush to any judgment.

Kevin Jones is hardly impressing anyone in Detroit.

Stephen Jackson hasnt done anything yet. In fact, he fumbled at a critical point in the opener against Arizona.

On draft day, did I think I was dreaming when Jackson fell to us?

You better believe it.

But the more and more I researched and analyzed the Jones pick, it started to grow on me.

Especially when I saw him in the preseason.

He will come back at some point in November and hopefully finish the season strong.

But, that does remain to be seen.

What I do know, is that Buffalo is 0-2. With many tough games coming up including 2 against New England and New York (Jets) as well as at Baltimore, at Seattle and Pittsburgh.

Right about now, that 1st rounder is looking like a top 10 pick.

Turn that into a stud DT or CB, with a healthy and fresh Jones next season and then ask me how I feel about the decision to pass up K. Jones and Jackson.

;)

Originally posted by HeHateMe

I know you arent starting anything. This question has been posed to me numerous times already by others.

Its been 2 games.

Yes, hes out for 2 months.

But I wont rush to any judgment.

Kevin Jones is hardly impressing anyone in Detroit.

Stephen Jackson hasnt done anything yet. In fact, he fumbled at a critical point in the opener against Arizona.

On draft day, did I think I was dreaming when Jackson fell to us?

You better believe it.

But the more and more I researched and analyzed the Jones pick, it started to grow on me.

Especially when I saw him in the preseason.

He will come back at some point in November and hopefully finish the season strong.

But, that does remain to be seen.

What I do know, is that Buffalo is 0-2. With many tough games coming up including 2 against New England and New York (Jets) as well as at Baltimore, at Seattle and Pittsburgh.

Right about now, that 1st rounder is looking like a top 10 pick.

Turn that into a stud DT or CB, with a healthy and fresh Jones next season and then ask me how I feel about the decision to pass up K. Jones and Jackson.

;)

Question...

What has Jones done so far this year? I haven't seen any Cowboys games or really followed his statistics. I stayed away from the Cowboys this year fantasy-wise because I wasn't too sure how they were going to shape up.

Originally posted by redskns56

Question...

What has Jones done so far this year? I haven't seen any Cowboys games or really followed his statistics. I stayed away from the Cowboys this year fantasy-wise because I wasn't too sure how they were going to shape up.

He was inactive week 1 due to some torn rib cartilidge.

He probably couldve went but BP wasnt sold on his ability to pick up and defend agains the blitz.

He played last week. Showed some speed and moves.

3 carries for 16 yards and 2 receptions for 14 yards.

He fumbled once. But he broke his shoulder blade on his first carry on a nasty hit from Ekuban.

Go figure. Ekuban's first big hit is against us.

:rolleyes:

Jones and BP have decided against putting him on IR (thus freeing up a roster spot) with the hopes that he will recover quickly and be able to contribute as a fresh pair of legs for the stretch run in mid-late November December.

Archived