Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrive Early For MNF at FedExField!

afparent

Arrive Early For MNF at FedExField!

Redskins.com

Let the buildup begin! The Redskins will host the Dallas Cowboys in prime time next Monday night, Sept. 27, at FedExField.

"This week is going to be something," head coach Joe Gibbs said. "Monday night...Dallas Cowboys...I don't think you have to say much more than that."

Gibbs added: "I know our fans will be excited about the game and hopefully that will help us."

The Redskins want to get the message out to fans who will be attending the game: Arrive early!

Kickoff is set for 9 p.m. ET, but fans are advised to be inside the stadium by 8 p.m.

Parking lots will open at 4 p.m., which is one hour earlier than usual. FedExField stadium gates will open at 7 p.m. In addition, there will be increased shuttle bus service at cash lots and coming at the Addison Road (Blue Line) and Landover (Orange Line) Metrorail stations.

Metrorail will remain open until 2 a.m. on Tuesday morning.

Team officials stress that all fans will be required to go through security checks, including pat-downs, at all entrances to the stadium. Belongings will be checked.

The prohibition on large packages or bags at the stadium will be in place. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:

Backpacks

Gym bags

Duffel bags

Packages or boxes

Briefcases

Large purses

Umbrellas

FedExField was rocking on Sept. 12 when the Redskins opened against Tampa Bay. The team wants to create a similar environment against NFC East rival Dallas in the nationally televised game. The Redskins set a FedExField attendance record with 90.098 fans at the Tampa Bay game.

Check back with Redskins.com all this week for updates on the latest developments pertaining to Sunday's season-opening game.

I live in NY and have season tickets to the game (although in the 400 level) and am thinking of taking an afternoon flight on Monday and returning on the 6:50Am flight on Tuesday to get back to work.

Do you think I should go to the game or watch it on my 50 inch plasma at home on HD and get to see 2 hours of pre game on ESPN. I would hate to miss that much pre game stuff on the skins.

Was wondering if you guys can help me make this decision.

chet. Monday night. Cowboys. Gibbs. Parcells. You want pregame? Think about the Tailgating and such before the game at FedEx. 50 inch plasma screen? Doesn't get much bigger or HD than "in FedEx. Tape all that stuff and get to the game if you can. We need all the Skins fans we can get there.

Sigh. Should I go? :doh: ;)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

chet. Monday night. Cowboys. Gibbs. Parcells. You want pregame? Think about the Tailgating and such before the game at FedEx. 50 inch plasma screen? Doesn't get much bigger or HD than "in FedEx. Tape all that stuff and get to the game if you can. We need all the Skins fans we can get there.

Sigh. Should I go? :doh: ;)

I guess I need to get TIVO ASAP. You are right....I just needed somebody to validate what some were calling lunacy at work today.... I am going buddy..............

:wewantd:

Archived