Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas/Cleveland

Eagles_Legendz

Do you really think that after todays debable it would really matter whether it's a do or die game for the Cowboys or not? The Cowboys are going to come out fired up regardless and with us being 0-1 in the NFC East this game is going to be crucial no matter what.

Here's to hoping the Cowboys lose to Cleveland, <phily slang>'cause I can't stand them bastids period</phily slang>.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

What do you think? You think that I wanna see the CowPukes win ANYTHING other than the Cokeheads of the Year Award? No. We are going to go into next weeks game pissed off & frothing at the mouth because that is what Gibbs does with his teams. He makes them take that loss out on the next team. If you ask me, I'm kinda glad we lost today for that very reason. So we can go into the MNF Dallas game pissed off because of the previous weeks debacle! Go Cleveland!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived