Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we neeed a QB

Chief skin

And I thought we might have a QB controversy.........NOT!! Brunell looked sub-par and Ramsey was trying to do his best Heath Shuler impersonation. What an infuriating game.......reminds me of the game when we visited the Meadowlands two years ago and it tokk four hors to play and our kicker (Blanton?) fell on his a** when attempting the FG. I'm soooooooooooooooo glad this one is over...........lets regroup to get ready for Dallas!!

BTW, any word on Brunell's status?

Four Words "Throw the Ball away!!!" Maybe its me but I was taughth when you have noone open and the man your throwing to gas safety help you should throw it away. What the **** was Ramsey doing throwing that soft **** in there....Come on this was just stupid !!!!

total team loss? our offense sucked like a god damn hoe on christmas eve. our high school football team hasn't had any number besides "0" in the win column in eleven years , and our offense couldn't handle them. Our defense will be teh best. teh minute we get a passer who will look at a receiver, throw it at him ONLY when he has a better chance to get it than the man covering him, and know that when multiple people cover one man, there's a mathematical ratio leaving one man open. its the offense's fault. when they can start passing, then we will win. but none of the blame, none of it, should go on the d.

Originally posted by NavyDave

We'll be fine and after philly loses to the Vikes tomorrow we are still tied for first.

Ramseys problem is decision making instead of throwing to the open guy in the flat he throws into double coverage

Fantastic Navy! Lets see. A 41 year old Testiccle passed for over 300 against the Vikes. Min. is minus their TE and two rb's. Wishfull thinking on your part.

The Eagles have improved from last season, not even factoring in the injuries. Pull up a chair, take a seat and have a look at a championship team.

Eagles: 34

Vikings: 24

One of the INT's of Ramsey's was a mis-communication with Coles. The third one should not have happened at all as Rod 50/50 Gardner should have caught the TD pass of the previous trip down the field.

Come on now. The Skins had their chances and didn't get it done. No one needs to be in a panic over this thing yet. This may have been just what the doctor ordered after last week.

Besides, the Giants are not as bad as some think or as they looked last week.

Originally posted by phanatic

Fantastic Navy! Lets see. A 41 year old Testiccle passed for over 300 against the Vikes. Min. is minus their TE and two rb's. Wishfull thinking on your part.

The Eagles have improved from last season, not even factoring in the injuries. Pull up a chair, take a seat and have a look at a championship team.

Eagles: 34

Vikings: 24

Rather than praying for a win, they are praying for an Eagles loss! LMFAO! Until they get a QB teams like the Giants will kick their ass!

Eagles 27

Vikings 21

Originally posted by Lavarisgod

I honestly think we will be ok. Spurrier has tarnished Ramsey's mentality big time, if Gibbs had gotten to Ramsey first I say hes a solid qb right now. If Gardener had made that catch on the goal line we'd all be praising Ramsey for getting us back into the ball game.

This is most definetly true but the problem was that he completed the following pass to the chicks in blue. Ramsey could have been the hero but instead he is the goat IMO.

Archived