Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you noticed.......

Chrisbob74

.......how little the name "Dan Snyder" has popped up on this board and in Redskins articles in the media since Gibbs return?

Now, I'm no Snyder hater, or indeed, do I defend his every move, but that's another topic, my point is, Snyder used to be at the center of a lot of what was discussed both here and in the media. He was th guy who was at the player introductions/press conferences, he was the guy getting invloved in the roster decisions.

This year, since Gibbs' return, not a whimper, not a sound...............he has kept his word thus far and left it all to Gibbs.

Props to him:cheers:

Originally posted by illone

We are due a little respect, though. It's been what, 12 years? The bandwagon is picking up speed, just wait till the end of the season.

If you are looking for respect from the national media, forget it. We may get a little, but...

As far as Dan Snyder goes; the only way he can "win" in the media now is to stay quiet and out of sight.

The thing about Dan is he is a business man 1st and a Skins fan 2nd. He still does his thing (witness the extra seats added). The media is pretty quiet because the focus is on Gibbs this year.

I appreciate the fact Dan does want to win and spends to reach that goal, but the reason he has the franchise worth the most money is because he has the best fan base - US!

:cool:

Archived