Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Greatest thing I Just Found, NFL OnDemand on Comcast

jRight

This is sort of a marketing gimmick. Comcast doesn't have all the games available on demand. All they have is highlight clips of each game available after all the games are over.

It's not like DirecTV, where you can watch all 16 NFL games live, with pause, instant replay, slo mo, and commercial skip.

Real football fans have DirecTV with Sunday Ticket, just like the sports bars use.

Originally posted by jRight

True its not the real live NFL game. Its just a packge highlights of all the games that week 10 to 12 min. long. All the best play of all the games. Its good for real football fan that do not want DirectTV.:cool:

Why wouldn't you want DirecTV? All their programming for the cost of the ticket. Every movie channel in four rooms? Hell, it's worth it for that.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is awesome!

10 minute highlight reels of each game, each week.

Also, some NFL Network programming (3 programs right now.) I watched the one tonight called "NFL Shots" or something like that. Also watched just about every game highlight reel.

I think this is awesome, because I already get all the 'Skins games, being here in VA. Plus, I don't really care about other ballgames.

Thank you, Comcast!!

Also has a College Football section, but nothing is listed on there yet.

For Comcast users, go to On Demand, Sports, NFL Network and catch all the highlights!

Originally posted by KenF

Real football fans have DirecTV with Sunday Ticket, just like the sports bars use.

lame comment. some people like me aren't allowed directTV because having satellites in a dorm room on an air force base is not allowed! does that make me any less of a football fan? i still watch every game that is on TV that I can, and i still plop my ass on my seat from 10 in the morning to 10 or 12 watching NFL on Sundays and college on saturdays, not to mention all the thursday night games and whathaveyou.

afk,

Your choices determine what kind of fan you are. Obviously, if you live in a dorm, apartment, or don't have line of sight, then DirecTV isn't an option. It wasn't a choice you could make.

That said, there is a good reason why sports bars choose DirecTV.

Archived