JJredskins00

When?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• The Redskins will stop him
    • The 1st 8 games
    • The 2nd 8 games
    • He's just too good...

hey i just got home... canm someone give me a heads up on whats gone down? this is ridiculous i'm loving this, but i gotta keep reminding myself that its just pre season... i read that taylor is hurt.. is this serious or nothing??? hows portis done, has he played at all?? thanks

Originally posted by carter23

hey i just got home... canm someone give me a heads up on whats gone down? this is ridiculous i'm loving this, but i gotta keep reminding myself that its just pre season... i read that taylor is hurt.. is this serious or nothing??? hows portis done, has he played at all?? thanks

Brunell took the team down the field on the first drive. Started game with a reverse, opened things up. Very efficient drive and then the defense took over. Vick looked like a rookie with all the blitzes. Big highlights were Arrington putting pressure on Vick and he threw an interception and arrington crushed Vick who fumbled and Pierce picked it up and returned it 28 yards for TD. Defense was dominating. Lots of Blitzes. Taylor was rushing on a punt and it looked like he took a knee to the thigh.

Originally posted by bobzmuda

Sulton goes to PS, and drop the Rock. Betts is at another level than those guys, so he obviously stays. Simon brings a Kelvin Martin element that should be worth a roster spot.

You mean Kelvin Bryant? I'd hate to think he brings a "3rd down slot receiver for the Cowboys" element :)

Archived