Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Serious Question for divorced men paying their x's

jbooma

Would any of you be interested or take part in a program where you sign up and instead of sending money by check or western union to the states or wives you are paying would send your money to this service and they handle everything, it would come out of your paychecks like direct deposit?

Just curious thats all.

Originally posted by jbooma

think of like paypal, not sponsered by a state

What you're proposing/asking is not like PayPal nor direct deposit. With PayPal you're in charge of when you send your money. Direct deposit is money going into your account, not coming out of it. I think what you meant to compare it to would have an ACH or automatic draft where funds are transfered on a specific date each month.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

What you're proposing/asking is not like PayPal nor direct deposit. With PayPal you're in charge of when you send your money. Direct deposit is money going into your account, not coming out of it. I think what you meant to compare it to would have an ACH or automatic draft where funds are transfered on a specific date each month.

exactly, it would be direct deposit for the state or x, just curious if people would be interested in it for a peace of mind thats all

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Would the State be charging a handling or processing fee?

no, the service would cost something but that is to be determined, the way it would work is when you are with the lawyer you could set up the agreement there, go online create the account and you are done

are there current state fees you have to pay, i don't know since I am not divorced

Jbooma's trying to be an entepreneur... Jbooma's trying to be an entepreneur. :D

Interesting idea... but I'd have to ask why the state can't handle that responsibility. You'd think you'd prefer the state handling the transaction so a problem with a private service can't be held against you. I can see a state reviewing such a situation and saying... "sorry... to the pokey!". If it's the state... it's hard for them to say that... and you can say... "hey... it's your program....morons"

Archived