Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much do I love my Skins and Portis?

cscmtp

I am in 10 FF $$$ leagues. I have drafted Portis in 4 leagues already. I realistically could get him in 2 more leagues (if he falls to 4 or 5) This year, i am clearly betting all my money on Portis and the Skins!!! In Gibbs and God I trust!!!:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :cheers: :notworthy :D:);)

i feel the same way... i drafted portis in 3 of 5 of my yahoo leagues...but im probably not gonna end up playin it because our nfl.com draft is coming up soon and i always forogt all about yahoo.......even though one of my yahoo teams are unbeatable

Steve McNair

L.T.

Deuce McCallister

Marvin Harrison

Chad Johnson

Laveranues Coles

Patriots D

Favre, Amani Toomer, Travis Henry are backups

I have the #3 pick in my league. I can't let my allegiance to the Skins hinder me from winning though. I've won twice in basketball and I've yet to win it in football even though I've come real close. It would be hard to pass on Tomlinson though.

Originally posted by DCMONEY

I have the #3 pick in my league. I can't let my allegiance to the Skins hinder me from winning though. I've won twice in basketball and I've yet to win it in football even though I've come real close. It would be hard to pass on Tomlinson though.

That's if Tomlinson's available at #3.

Nick

Originally posted by cscmtp

I am in 10 FF $$$ leagues. I have drafted Portis in 4 leagues already. I realistically could get him in 2 more leagues (if he falls to 4 or 5) This year, i am clearly betting all my money on Portis and the Skins!!! In Gibbs and God I trust!!!:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :cheers: :notworthy :D:);)

Wow...10 leagues. You must not work for a living. I can only handle about 3 leagues max. Whatever floats your boat.

In my league I took Portis with the #2 pick, the top pick was Manning so I left Holmes and Tomlinson on the board. What a HOMER!

I also have Coles as a starter. Brunell is my back-up QB (behind Vick) and I have Gardner, Cooley and the Skins defense on the bench. Ravens are my starting D...for NOW.)

:point2sky

i got stuck on the metro and was about 3 minutes late for my pick, when i signed in you can imagine my joy when i saw that the computer selected portis for me. i had forgetten to pre-rank my players but the computer came through for me.

You think you'd spread it around a little... Its like walking into vegas and maxxing all of your credit cards out and saying.... Its all on Red ... Homer! :laugh:

;)

That's nothing, I'm in 8 ff league and I was able to get Portis 8 times.:wewantd:

Originally posted by skin_finatic

i feel the same way... i drafted portis in 3 of 5 of my yahoo leagues...but im probably not gonna end up playin it because our nfl.com draft is coming up soon and i always forogt all about yahoo.......even though one of my yahoo teams are unbeatable

Steve McNair

L.T.

Deuce McCallister

Marvin Harrison

Chad Johnson

Laveranues Coles

Patriots D

Favre, Amani Toomer, Travis Henry are backups

How did you get that team?? Are you playing with all girls or something?

Archived