Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bryan Johnson resigns

Tay

??????????<br /><br />I don't remmeber Bryan Johnson being in too many short yardage situations last year.<br /><br />Donnell Bennett was our starter. BJ did do well catching the ball the few times he was actually onthe field.<br /><br />I am wondering how close he actually is to starting for the team at fullback?

Johnson made several catches in those short yardage situtions last year and has more speed than Bennett and I see no reason why he can't start this year.<br /><br />We should be able to run and pass with him in our base offense with him as new pass catching FB

FB is going to be a position in wich we don't want to spend more than minimum cash. Bryan Johnson should be the starter and I think is a perfect fit. He can block, is a hard worker, and versitile with his catching out of the backfield. For $300K for a starter sounds good to me.

Bryan Johnson is not a good blocking FB, but he has nice soft hands and is faster than most fullbacks in the league.<br />He can be a good fit for the new offense but he will have to learn to block better for Stephen Davis.

Archived