Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: Panthers vs. Redskins

DieselPwr44

Originally posted by spanishomelette

The best part about this game ending is that I can turn off that Carolina broadcast

My GOD that was killing me.

Panthers fans just seem to be popping out of the woodworks down here. Funny how they didn't surface until week 13 last year.

Punkazzbiotches.....

Tommy, don't you mean --"paaaaaaaah"

Originally posted by IAMBG

My GOD that was killing me.

Panthers fans just seem to be popping out of the woodworks down here. Funny how they didn't surface until week 13 last year.

Punkazzbiotches.....

Tommy, don't you mean --"paaaaaaaah"

you got that right,now i gotta hear their mouth at work,but i 'm gonna handle that because it's so easy to put them in their place

Both teams had their moments. The Skins were hurt by bad calls (the Panthers always have the refs on their side). The Panthers scored two TD's on corner blitzes (something the Skins never did during the past two seasons when they played matchup zone). The Panhters should have put it away late in regualtion but had to settle for overtime and a poorly thrown ball. The Skins biggest weakness appeared to be QB. I would say go with experience and start Brunell and have Tupa (who started at one time for Bugel) back him up. Ramsey and Hasselbeck can then learn the new offense this season.

Sure is a good way to boost the post count. I made starter during the HOF.

Maybe we should have a "game" thread, in which people can basically do online chat during the game. ("Ramsey's out now." "What the heck is that idiot ref doing getting hit by the ball?!?") and then a postgame thread for broader discussion and analysis. That way, if you've seen the game you can skip the play-by-play.

Archived