Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inside Training Camp With The Jaguars (hard Knocks Part Three)

Hooper

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

When do they repeat it?

It's actually on now.

This is a great way for any fan to start out a promising season. The show was both inspiring as well as hillarious at times.

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

Have they shown Daryl Smith much

No not really. He could have been the one who laid an awesome hit on Brady tat sent his heels flying in the air. It's hard to make out who it is. I actually saw it live and got an opportunity to ask Kyle who it was that hit him that Noght he said he didn't know but he was going to find out who the mystery man was.

No doubt in my mind, Smith is going to emerge as a starter on this roster, it's just that for the moment there are just too many solid vets for the rookie to have to compete with at the LBing position. Hendricks ( A special team captain for the Phins last season)has been rock solid during camp. He is pretty much a lock to start IMO. I am looking forward to getting down there and watch Tom play against his former team mates Saturday, That is if weather permits...

There's an article on the cover of the sports section on Henricks having his sights set on starting.

He's a kamikaze... He could turn out to be one of the best bargains on the free agent market this year.

I love this show however they didnt really focus on the rookies as much as they have in the past w/ HBO. A big part of the drama was following unknown players and finding out who gets cut and who makes the team. Last year (actually 2 years ago) they had the camera's in Dallas with Jerry Jones as he cut people. It made for great TV...

Archived