Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Draft Software?

Dan T.

I've got my fantasy draft coming up soon. Can anybody recommend a good draft day cheat sheet that's computer-based? In the past I've used my own paper cheat sheets, but that can get cumbersome when keeping track of picks, weighing who to pick next, etc.

Thanks guys.

go to footballyguys.com. I believe it costs money, but it will load your computer with everyone on an NFL roster, and allows you to rank them by position, overall rating, etc. I forgot the price, but it saved me a lot of time last year. Good luck!

Thanks, herrmag. I'm willing to spend a little cash. In the past I would have to buy the paper mags anyway.

["it will load your computer with everyone on an NFL roster, and allows you to rank them by position, overall rating, etc."]

It would help if the software did some of the ranking up front, then allowing the user to tweak it. Does it do that?

Jbooma, we use CBS Sportsline.com as our Fantasy site, and they're terrific. But what I'm looking for is a program to use on the computer during the actual draft so I don't have to shuffle papers so much. I know the software's out there, but I'd like to hear from folks who have used it to vouch for it.

Originally posted by Dan T.

Jbooma, we use CBS Sportsline.com as our Fantasy site, and they're terrific. But what I'm looking for is a program to use on the computer during the actual draft so I don't have to shuffle papers so much. I know the software's out there, but I'd like to hear from folks who have used it to vouch for it.

oic

this is why i love espn, they do it all online for you during your draft, very nice

Archived