Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Taylor be a bust?

skins4eva

And Greg Williams said he needs to work on the termonology and the learning curve, but that he is picking it up pretty fast, comcast cut out the last part of that quote about him picking it up pretty fast b/c they are mad that he wont talk to them.

Yeah....that seems pretty logical :rolleyes:

You sound pretty unbiased, Skins26, and chock full of excellent conspiricy theories.

I see red flags all over the place. Besides the agent(s) fiasco which is strange enough, he missed some ota's, claimed he was being evicted in Fla but fllew to D.C., sat out practice 24 hours after being pied. Now we are hearing reports he's struggling in camp.

Individually these are no big deal but when you add them together, it can't be denied that something is wrong.

I'm thinking of M. Westbrook.He had all the tools physically but never seemed to have his head on straight.

Originally posted by TheDane

Hey, the Kid may have just negotiated himself a contract without having to pay a fee. Maybe that was his motivation.

Sign up the big bucks and don't pay a dime to agents. Maybe this is a strong business decision, albeit not exactly ethical.

Incorrect.

Mato and company are guaranteed to get their 3%.

You sound pretty unbiased, Skins26, and chock full of excellent conspiricy theories.

Its true, go read the quote on redskins.com

then if you listened to comcast they cut out the part at the end where he said he's picking it up pretty fast, so it just sounded like he was struggling with it. I am not making up theories those are facts.

Incorrect.

Mato and company are guaranteed to get their 3%.

I'm afraid that you are incorrect.

I just read an article this morning that told me the exact opposite. They are likely to get their compensation, but Taylor has to pay them, it isn't gauranteed.

The story I read intimated that he might even have a case NOT to pay them and the only recourse they have is filing a grievence and going into arbitration.

If he can show that he got significantly less money than the guys drafted around him, he could get off the hook for paying them.

Get the facts, Jack.

then if you listened to comcast they cut out the part at the end where he said he's picking it up pretty fast, so it just sounded like he was struggling with it. I am not making up theories those are facts.

So, they didn't air the part at the end where they tried to say something uplifting and it's a conspiricy?

I've read quite a few quotes and most of the are moe along the lines of "He'll get it", "it takes time", etc.- that isn't a slam on Taylor, but he obviously isn't "all world" as of today.

It's okay to admit that he isn't Ronnie Lott in his first week of practice.....

Originally posted by Om

If he is, it won't be because he's immature, at 22, insofar as financial dealings.

This is so basic I hate to even say it, but I will:

Let the man play some football. Maybe 3 or 4 season's worth. THEN let's maybe start to talk about his career path.

Good point. This kid loves football, not finances or media.

Archived