Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp: Who's EXTREMESKINS 00?

SkinsNatsFan

I got to training camp a little late today, so I wasn't really close enough to see a lot. But I saw you at the fence with a Redskins 00 Jersey with the name EXTREMESKINS. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. They'll show me what I would have seen if I'd gotten there earlier.

The good news is that my son got Joe Gibbs's autograph on the cover of the 2004 yearbook! He camped out by where the players and coaches leave the field. Gibbs was great, of course. As soon as practice was over he walked right to the sidelines and signed autographs all the way along the fence.

They didn't allow fans to walk around to the other side of the fields, so the one side had quite a few people. Very good turnout. The only play that I was able to see of significance was Clinton Portis turning the corner and running right by Shawn Springs, but the defense didn't really appear to be playing full speed. (Happy to see Portis is that fast, but hoping that Springs is faster than he showed on that play).

That was me... i got about 100 pics, but i think most of them were of the back of the heads of the media cameramen :( Crowds are unbelievable this year compared to last... plus there is alot less room for the fans this year.

Feel free to shout out so I can thank you for being a member of Extremeskins if you see me in person again.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Blade

Feel free to shout out so I can thank you for being a member of Extremeskins if you see me in person again.

:cheers:

Thanks, I'll do that. I didn't know I had a celebrity in the crowd in front of me! Maybe I'll ask you to sign my extremeskins hat.

I was able to mention extremeskins.com to quite a few people today. I printed out the roster this morning and just about everyone I came across asked me where I got it, thinking they were handing them out somewhere. So I was able to give many plugs today while I was there.

Originally posted by skinsnatsfan

Thanks, I'll do that. I didn't know I had a celebrity in the crowd in front of me! Maybe I'll ask you to sign my extremeskins hat.

I was able to mention extremeskins.com to quite a few people today. I printed out the roster this morning and just about everyone I came across asked me where I got it, thinking they were handing them out somewhere. So I was able to give many plugs today while I was there.

Flattering, but my autograph will get you nothing on Ebay :)

I was looking for others who might be board members or wearing the gear, but the crowds were too thick to see much.

Thanks for spreading the word about our community!

Archived